• I personally use the trucks for Mech infantry. I want them especially for Japan since the OOB is a German piece. I hope HBG does a mustard yellow color. Not a huge fan of the orange.

• but they usually have armored cars or an actual half track, for mechs

• Customizer

Hey guys, this is a little off-topic because it’s not really regarding Japanese gaming pieces. However, it does involve Japanese equipment. I just got back from a trip to Fredricksburg, TX to see the Admiral Nimitz Museum of the Pacific War. They have a lot of really cool stuff that was actually used in the Pacific War, Japanese, American, Australian, British and even a little Soviet equipment. They even have the Japanese Midget Sub that washed up on the beach in Pearl Harbor after the attack. Also they have one of the Fat Man atomic bombs on display. If the war had went on and more atom bombs were dropped, this one would have been used.

The pics I have here are of actual Japanese tanks. One of the Type 95 “Ha-Go” light tank and one of the Type 97 “Chi-Ha” medium tank. The Type 97 is a later war version with the longer barrelled 47mm gun.

I just thought this stuff was pretty cool and some of you guys might also enjoy them.

48 Type 95 Ha-Go Light Tank-sm.JPG
    50 Type 97 Chi-Ha Medium Tank-sm.JPG

• Very Cool Thanks for sharing

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

That’s an interesting way to decorate the back yard…  :-P

Kinda neat to see those. Thanks!

• I’d like to see a Type 92 armoured car

• Customizer

Remake the Ha-Go as A&A piece looks like a hybrid Type 97 and is way too gigantic as representative of the actual tank.

• Are you going to make Japanese units in more than one colour? I was wondering for Thai and Manchukuo.

• the website says it’s going to be done in 2 colors. Burnt orange and Golden orange

• The website says:
    “They will be done in 2 colors, Burnt orange to match the Out of Box color and Yellow Gold for veteran pieces.”
    I would like to see a third color if possible – ROSE for Siam/Thailand units.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m