WC12: Revised Europe Rd1 qualifier; Funcioneta (Allies) vs Amon Sul (Axis) 8 bid

• '16 '15 '10

Well he won’t be able to use play-by-forum properly if you don’t have a registered email address, since you won’t be receiving the dicey emails.  I guess he’ll have to learn to use Battlemap if you refuse to budge on this (sux for him) or roll the dicey then edit TripleA (an absurd waste of time).

You should reconsider: TripleA play-by-forum is the simplest and fastest way to play here.  The only “technical” things needed is dl TripleA (or have the a compatible version with Amon) and register the email.  Nothing complex about it–using Battlemap is far far more technical and complex.

• '16 '15 '10

arg can’t edit posts here  :|

Anyway Func I apologize if i sounded pushy; i just find it frustrating dealing with people’s preferences on this, mostly because I genuinely don’t understand the appeal of using Battlemap compared to the simplicity of TripleA.

You guys will have to work it out between yourselves, I’m out, good luck!

• i resign from this game since i cant play triple a

cheers :)

• Thank You Zhukov :)

• @Amon:

i resign from this game since i cant play triple a

That’s not good … you don’t need be so extreme. I’ll try the stuff tomorrow … which version of TripleA are we going to use?  :-)

• On a side note, I hate TripleA when you have to load and unload all the troops one to one … I really hope this will be solved soon or later  :|

• @Funcioneta:

On a side note, I hate TripleA when you have to load and unload all the troops one to one … I really hope this will be solved soon or later  :|

i dont understand

• I will not force U to play triple a.

i can play combining Ur battle map and my triple a and do the dices here but i simple have now will and time for that

and there is plenty of chances for mistakes here

you have every right to win this game this how

since triple a is not the default way of playing

• @Amon:

@Funcioneta:

On a side note, I hate TripleA when you have to load and unload all the troops one to one … I really hope this will be solved soon or later  :|

i dont understand

Anphibious assaults

• @Amon:

I will not force U to play triple a.

i can play combining Ur battle map and my triple a and do the dices here but i simple have now will and time for that

and there is plenty of chances for mistakes here

you have every right to win this game this how

since triple a is not the default way of playing

OK, as you wish. A pity that we could not continue playing

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m