• '19 Moderator

This Saturday and or Sunday. My wife is out of town! :D

It’s short notice but I’m sure you could find a plane ticket on Ebay or some other website. :lol: Heck I’ll even put you up for the night!

Message me for directions or to let me know when to pick you up from the airport! :D

• sounds great.
    have fun (sorry i can’t make it . . . but i could also host a game. I bet it’s hotter here than there . . . :D)

• Hmmm … guess i won’t make it to either of you :(

• '19 Moderator

Well the high is going to drop down to 110 F on Sarurday but it will be back up to 112 F on Sunday.

• That’s how much in SI units? :) … you know, these international standardized units grins

• You guys missed out!

We had a six player game of World at War on Sunday that was one of my best games so far. I was the USSR and was wel on my way to world domination when we ended it. I was at war with Germany, China, France, Britain and the US. Muhahaha!! My production level was 51

This was my first game as Russia, I had been waiting for quite some time to give it a go. If played right Russia is unstopable and can eventualy declare war on whom ever they want. :D

I was in the zone as Stalin, plots and subplot backstabing, fake wars and secret alliances.

Of course I am probably screwed in our next game. I made a few enemies :D

• '19 Moderator

That was me of course. :)

I had some ISP / Computerproblems this week.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m