• More words to ignore by the Doctor of Spin…

Source:
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ideas_opinions/story/96447p-87382c.html

Okay, it’s our money because we earned it. However, we didn’t earn the airwaves! They are for sale to the highest bidder(except for those who hold out for higher moral causes)…be s/he Democrat or Republican, liberal or coservative, old or young, stupid or intelligent, and all the options in between.

Oh, yeah! And Clinton has noticed a definite conservative leaning by the media! :roll:

• @El:

…Okay, it’s our money because we earned it. However, we didn’t earn the airwaves! They are for sale to the highest bidder…

Well, then what about water, or even worse: air. You didn’t earn that, so should it go to the highest bidder who then can sell it to you in turn?
    Didn’t the land first belong to the state/nation, and they sold it to the individuals?

• '19 Moderator

Na… it first belonged to the Indians then the Europeans stole it from them then the Americans stole or bought it from them then they sold it to us. :D :wink:

• grins … you got me there…

• I don’t pay for air(I just breathe…unless you are talking about being born. My parents paid for that.) nor water(Well, not much anyways. No Evian[no french insult intended here] nor even Walmart[except enough on hand to get me through the “average 3-day Al Qaida[spelling varies] poisoned the water scare.”) I just use tap with a skosh of lemon or lime juice.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m