Tall Paul's Dad

• @Fishmoto37:

@Fishmoto37:

@special:

Who would be the oldest member? (not me)

It is I!

OOPS, I thought the question was who is the oldest forum member. Sorry.

that was my question, yes. Then one thing leads to another and you got war-stories 😄

Tall Paul, as far as i’m concerned: i’d love to hear more stories (and i’m sure i’m not the only one)

(and if other people have stories… shoot!)

• Tall Paul…… Is your Dad a good player?

• Customizer

YG,

My Dad, or “Big H” as everyone calls him holds his own in our A&A games.  Although he usually only has 4-5 hours to play A&A he does all right for himself.  He does tend to have only 2-3 strategies as America, though.

“Tall Paul”

• '10

@Tall:

YG,

My Dad, or “Big H” as everyone calls him holds his own in our A&A games.  Although he usually only has 4-5 hours to play A&A he does all right for himself.  He does tend to have only 2-3 strategies as America, though.

“Tall Paul”

Thats about my time limit for one session also. If a strategy is working why change. If its not broke dont fix it! Usually takes us two or three of those 4-5 hour sessions to finish a game. Of course we never play with victory cities just to total victory. Having said that we never go all the way to the bitter end. When you have played enough games you learn when its time to surrender. Its more fun for us to just start a new game.

• Sunway Hotels & Resorts goes beyond accommodation to emphasise more on memorable experiences. Visit for amazing deals. Wherever you go in the Gulf Coast , go with one of our conveniently located Ramada Hotels . Take advantage of our online offers and book now. We offer Safe & Secure Online Hotel reservations & bookings service for your travel savings.

20th Anniversary Give Away

In January 2000 this site came to life and now we're celebrating our 20th Anniversary with a prize giveaway of 30+ prizes. See this link for the list of prizes and winners.
Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures
Dean's Army Guys
T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games
Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures
Dean's Army Guys

Users

Topics

1.4m