FMGC 2012 - Gaming Convention - GTA CANADA

• '10

CONFIRMED:  COMBAT DICE ELITE being officialy released at FMGC

They will arrive in my office by end of Day TODAY (Talk about cutting it close!)

• Customizer

We’re about 10 minutes away, stopping for a bite off Brock road at Harvey’s. I hope there’s room at the inn!

• Customizer

Checking in at Best Western right now. We’ll be in room 143! Whiskey, beer and hockey!

edit: we are chilling out drinking Jameson and beers in room 143 at the Best Western Durham on Bloor in Oshawa! If you’re in the area stop by!

• I finally made it to the Knights Inn in Oshawa after driving for nearly 12 hours! Tomorrow is going to be epic!

• '10

We just set up the Venue an hour ago…  Can’t wait to meet you all in person.

The Party has begun!!!

• Customizer

Beaut! Can’t wait. Thanks so much brother! It’s like Christmas eve for dice geeks.

• FANTASTIC event everyone!  Thanks to all for coming!

It’s good to know that all the hard work that goes into these things pays off in the end with people having a great time!

Many many thanks to FMG for making this happen, yet again!

And I gotta say, the Tank show … very cool!
    The guys from this forum who all showed up in uniform on Saturday, I tip my hat to you!

Can’t wait for next year!

• Sponsor

Huge success! Congratulations to FMG, IWNGU, the 420 wing, and all the marshals.

You are all hardcore!

• Customizer

AWESOME weekend!!!  Thank you all for coming!  I don’t think we can say that enough!

I also wanted to  send out a BIG thanks to FMG, because if it wasn’t for them, well, their wouldn’t be an FMGC!

Also, thanks to everyone from axisandallies(dot)org that attended!  You guys are a great bunch to know!

See you all next year!

Twistedaries out!

• Customizer

AWESOME weekend!!!  Thank you all for coming!  I don’t think we can say that enough!

I also wanted to  send out a BIG thanks to FMG, because if it wasn’t for them, well, their wouldn’t be an FMGC!

Also, thanks to everyone from axisandallies(dot)org that attended!  You guys are a great bunch to know!

See you all next year!

Twistedaries out!

• '10

It was the best FMGC so far…  Thank you all for coming.  It was a pleasure to meet all of you in the community.

I would like to give a BIG THANK YOU to the following;

1. My MARSHALS :  Without you this event would never have happened.
    2. djensen  :  Thank you for attending and covering the event.
    3. IWNGU.com  :  Thank you for your support of the event and the prizes you donated
    4. HBG  :  Thank you for the prizes you donated;  they were a big hit!
    5. Makerlight Studios  :  Thank you for your great work on the posters and Media at the Event
    6. ONTR  :  Thank you for letting me command the Sherman and show our guests a great time.
      7)  .org Membership  :  Thank you for coming and enjoying the weekend with us.  It was awsome to meet you and hope to see you again.
    7. Thank you to everyone else I am forgeting at this moment but you know I could not pull this off without you.

Jeremy

• Sponsor

WOW! Last years thread for this event received 2 pages of posts, this year’s convention garnered 15 pages and counting…. so, next year’s FMGC 2013 thread should reach 97 pages.

• '10

@Young:

WOW! Last years thread for this event received 2 pages of posts, this year’s convention garnered 15 pages and counting…. so, next year’s FMGC 2013 thread should reach 97 pages.

Now we have your attention!!!

• '10

I confirm : it was great and we had a lot of fun !!

I didn’t see any disgracious behavior during the week-end (and with gamers, you never know…), nor did i see any stone/drunk/stupid people (btw, i got no problem with drunk people, just with annoying drunk people).

The place was amazing, so was the Sherman tank parade.

Really a great event. Hope we can be more than 60 people next year.

A photo was taken with all the guys costumed : Gargantua was US General, Suprise attack was India/Anzac, Vance was UK, and Clyde85 (with the German uniform) was China and i was Russia. We were holding that huge US flag garg brought for the event. A lady took that photo, and i really hope that photo can be posted in here (it was the only one taken with all 5 of us costumed).

Note : for those of you who wonder (and i know there’s a lot): Gargantua is a really cool and nice guy. About every aa.orger wanted to meet him and have a chat with him at some point during the week-end.

• Sponsor

@Axisplaya:

Note : for those of you who wonder (and i know there’s a lot): Gargantua is a really cool and nice guy. About every aa.orger wanted to meet him and have a chat with him at some point during the week-end.

So, A&A.Org’s villain is really a pussy cat?

• Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

. . .

You weren’t supposed to let the secret out man!

• I guess I’ll take up the villain role!

• '10

@Axisplaya:

I confirm : it was great and we had a lot of fun !!

I didn’t see any disgracious behavior during the week-end (and with gamers, you never know…), nor did i see any stone/drunk/stupid people (btw, i got no problem with drunk people, just with annoying drunk people).

The place was amazing, so was the Sherman tank parade.

Really a great event. Hope we can be more than 60 people next year.

A photo was taken with all the guys costumed : Gargantua was US General, Suprise attack was India/Anzac, Vance was UK, and Clyde85 (with the German uniform) was China and i was Russia. We were holding that huge US flag garg brought for the event. A lady took that photo, and i really hope that photo can be posted in here (it was the only one taken with all 5 of us costumed).

Who has this photo?  PLEASE send me your pictures and video from the Event!!!

• Yes please the group pictures so I can show my regulars (5) and General Dicenhower’s group

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m