• I have an advice for the moderators:
    unstick all the current stickied threads,
    make a new topic called like “useful threads” and put there direct links to the current stickied threads and then make only this thread sticky

• i suggested that b4 too, they want everyone 2 get thyr own stickies

EDIT:  I like having Delta up there.  Just because something is a ‘sticky’ doesn’t mean it has to be up there forever, but while its active then it makes lots of sense.  I also wish we could get a better map, I know some people on this very site have taken the time to fix the map and even scan it to their computer.

• Sponsor

I wouldn’t have a problem at this point with moving Delta+1 to the house rules forum, but I think there are just as many stickies there too.

• please sticky this thread, so that we can all have easy access to it for reference.

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

@JimmyHat:

i suggested that b4 too, they want everyone 2 get thyr own stickies

EDIT:  I like having Delta up there.  Just because something is a ‘sticky’ doesn’t mean it has to be up there forever, but while its active then it makes lots of sense.  I also wish we could get a better map, I know some people on this very site have taken the time to fix the map and even scan it to their computer.

Trying to take some of them down.  Trick is pulling down the ones I don’t think we need anymore and the ones I don’t think I’ll get yelled at for pulling down!  I am more worried about the latter than the former!

• @Cmdr:

@JimmyHat:

i suggested that b4 too, they want everyone 2 get thyr own stickies

EDIT:  I like having Delta up there.  Just because something is a ‘sticky’ doesn’t mean it has to be up there forever, but while its active then it makes lots of sense.  I also wish we could get a better map, I know some people on this very site have taken the time to fix the map and even scan it to their computer.

Trying to take some of them down.  Trick is pulling down the ones I don’t think we need anymore and the ones I don’t think I’ll get yelled at for pulling down!  I am more worried about the latter than the former!

yeah, probably should ask first.

I wish you would leave the Delta thread up, it is getting lots of use and is a way for information to be disseminated to a larger audience.

I view it like the AARe thread, it’s a seperate and complete ruleset (when completed) so should stay up.

• Thanks for the unsticking! The forum looks definitely better now!

• Sponsor

There was important info in the questions thread that Kevin created, where did that go? also, where do we ask kevin questions? In the FAQ or the official a+3 thread? I don’t think we should have deleted kevins question thread before the official a+3 thread, we should have just renamed it alpha+3 questions.

@Noll:

Thanks for the unsticking! The forum looks definitely better now!

Shh…no one did AAANYTHING!

@Young:

There was important info in the questions thread that Kevin created, where did that go? also, where do we ask kevin questions? In the FAQ or the official a+3 thread? I don’t think we should have deleted kevins question thread before the official a+3 thread, we should have just renamed it alpha+3 questions.

Meged with FAQ.  They’re both FAQs really.  It is my intent to, eventually, go through the FAQ, write down a list of all the questions, remove the repeats and then find Krieg’s answers.  I just need to find a day where I really feel happy, so the depressing nature of the work doesn’t bum me out, man!

• Sponsor

If you could do that, that would be awesome.

• How I feel

• '10

There was a sticky with Holkann’s high def map of the G40 board.

Is there a place where i can find it or it has just been deleted ?

• @Axisplaya:

There was a sticky with Holkann’s high def map of the G40 board.

Is there a place where i can find it or it has just been deleted ?

Yea, that was the one and only sticky i used. Referenced it whenever people were talking about specific sea zones and such.

• '10

Is it possible to have Holkann’s High res map back ? Or to at least get a link to it in one of the stickys that have not been removed ?

• I also used that all the time, great for when talking about board moves.

I wish we had a better map though, they are out there….  The one we have is hazy along the seams and doesn’t include the new map clarifications like some of the others.

Holkann’s high Res map link is back on sticky.  It’s also in Gamerman01’s page of links…don’t ask me what forum it’s in, but it’s there somewhere…popped up twice on my search.

• '10

Thanks.

I love that map.  :-)

For all those who don’t have battlemap, this map is very useful.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m