Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

Abattlemap Open Source Project

• http://sourceforge.net/projects/abattlemap/

Abattlemap’s source code is available at the above link. We are looking for folks who know how to do programming and would like to help improve ABattlemap.

• I’m currently too busy for that, but maybe I could have a look later on. I just downloaded the source code, and coding in C or C++ is kind of part of things I’m teaching, so that could interest me (even if I’m not an expert either).

Anyway, just had a quick look ; looks like there is very few documentation, and the only doc I saw is in german… that I may read but I(m not fluent either.

Do you know who coded that ? Or who knows about and wouldn’t mind some explanations ?

Yoshi

• That’s very interesting.  Good for Atti.  I considered doing that myself, but MapView is written in a dead language so I didn’t think I’d get much participation with it.

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.3m