• Hey guys. I can never seem to stop the US from crushing me, heres how my games go, can you please tell me how to change it to hit the states like a boss?

Early Game: Japan take DEI and Borneo executes pearl with fleet 3 fighters and a bomber retreats from manchuria and knocks out the chinese fighter. Very Aggressive opening move. Buys trans and inf. Germany pushes hard against uk navy and transports algerian troop to gib. Puts mild pressure on Russia.

Mid Game: Japanese Fleet-In-Being stops a heavy US pacific fleet but by now the suez is locked and the jap fleet cant reinforce europe. The US has MANY landings set up and my remaining german planes aren’t in range to take out the transports. Russia has taken scandanavia and pushed fairly far west. Mainland china is destroyed but stacks in Bury/Manchuria threatens japan.

Late Game: The Us captures Italy usually with approx 8 inf 8 arty plus fighters and bombard while the brits simultaeneously hit france with 8 inf fighters and 8 cruisers bombarding ( My personal favorite strategy for france ). Germany can only retaliate to one of the 3 threats aand eventually gets wrecked. Japanese forces are spread thin in india ( Us pushing towards from Egypt ) China ( Russians marching in ) Manchuria ( Same thing ) and islands being liberated by the british ( Moves heavy cruiser fleet through suez and panama to take many islands quickly ). Eventually Russian bombing, american and british landings take out Japan.

All I can think of is to rebuild german fleet to stop landings or invest in tech long enough to get Long Range Aircraft. Landings are a massive problem for me as I try to control africa with the italians.

• Don’t bother with tech, you can spend your IPC’s better than that.

I think your main problem is Russia not falling. Rebuilding German fleet is also a waste of money, imho, especially when Russia needs to be taken care of.

Allied landings are eventually unavoidable, normally you can’t keep Africa. As Allies i’m always wary for Axis bombers in France (especially early and mid-game), because of their reach .

Do you use italians as can-openers against Russia? Very powerful tool.

• If US goes full against Germany, Japan can threaten USA from the pacific coast or Japan can aid Europe with it’s large fighter corp.

I like the fighters in europe, easier to achieve as the ftrs have the range, japan can afford to give them away and buy additional ones.

Not sure what Germany is doing in your game as you really don’t speculate.  Tanks?  buying ftrs is a good move to help the defense of fortress europe and keep the allied fleet honest.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m