• What are all the European neutrals for alpha 3 and Russia’s NO #2? Abbreviations will be fine

• @TMTM:

What are all the European neutrals for alpha 3 and Russia’s NO #2? Abbreviations will be fine

“3 IPCs for each original Axis or neutral territory in Europe (including Turkey) that the Soviet Union controls. Theme: Propaganda value and spread of Communism.”

Def these:
    Turk
    Gre
    Cre
    Bul
    Yugo
    Swi
    Spa
    Por
    Eir
    Swe
    Fin
    Sar
    Sic
    Pol
    Hun
    Rom
    Ger
    sgr
    wgr
    Hol
    Den
    Nol
    Alb
    Nita
    Sita

Maybe these:
    Lib
    Tob
    Iso
    Eth
    Kor
    Jap
    Iwo
    Oki
    For
    Sia
    Mar
    Pau
    Car
    Msh
    Hai

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Europe is definetly specific to the EUROPE map.  so cancel Japan or any such places…

• ya but i heard that when it says any ORIGINAL AXIS Territories.  It means japan’s are valid.  Europe applying to neutrals only.  This was a bad NO anyway.  Absolutely UNEEDED!  If russia is able to claim these, the axis are about to lose unless japan was let loose.

• Sponsor

I assume that if the russian NO included Japan, there would be a large paragraph explaining how this effects the Mongolian rule.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

original Axis or neutral territory in Europe (including Turkey) that the Soviet Union controls

What part of IN EUROPE are you failing to understand?

• It can be read that the “in Europe” qualifier applies to both original axis territories AND neutral territories, as you interpret it, meaning its only original axis territories IN EUROPE. Or it can be read that the “in Europe” qualifier applies only to the neutral territories since its after the word “or”. So it would mean all original axis territories on the entire board, in addition to only those neutral territories IN EUROPE!

Could be read either way in just that one sentence you quoted. And the Soviet Union certainly wanted to spread Communism in Asia just as much as it did in Europe so there’s a historical precedent for it to be interpreted the opposite way that you do Guargantua. Just sayn’

• Sponsor

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=24408.315

Here is a conversation about this topic in the questions thread. Does “in Europe” refer to the continent, or the map board.

• @Gargantua:

original Axis or neutral territory in Europe (including Turkey) that the Soviet Union controls

What part of IN EUROPE are you failing to understand?

The part where i could of sworn i heard something about russia getting the 3 NO for korea aswell. DUH!

• For the record, i did say MAYBE for the stuff outside of the continent, so there should be no reason to argue about original europe axis only or not.

• @Young:

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=24408.315

Here is a conversation about this topic in the questions thread. Does “in Europe” refer to the continent, or the map board.

i think the continent, although initially i read it as board as well.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m