• Has anyone thought of making a Mech Inf 5/2/2 plus can support infantry. Eliminate the ability to have an artilery support mechs. This might mean artilery are bought less, but I think having a 5 dollar unit will help and change the game up a bit. This might be best for a fun house rule…

• Customizer

IL came up with a good idea for Mech Inf units.  He suggested making them a 2-2-2-5 unit, NOT supported by artillery and can blitz on their own, without having to be paired with a tank.  I thought it sounded like a very good idea.  I can’t remember which thread it was posted on, but shortly after IL posted his idea, he got into a rather long debate about the merits of a 2-2-2-5 Mech Inf unit with another member.  This other guy was totally against it and the two of them went back and forth for several posts coming up with all sorts of figures for percentages and odds of getting hits and so on.  After a while, I just got tired of it and was overwhelmed by all their figures so I just dropped out.  I still think it’s a good idea.  My group already plays with a house rule that Mechs can blitz on thier own, but they still attack @1 and cost 4 IPCs.

• '10

@knp7765:

dropped out.  I still think it’s a good idea.  My group already plays with a house rule that Mechs can blitz on thier own, but they still attack @1 and cost 4 IPCs.

That is too powerful man, it greatly favors Axis.

• Wouldn’t and Axis playa like this?  ;)

• '10

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m