Looking for an Axis player to test a concept, A+2 or+3 USSR will stack in Amur

• Japan is already at war with India, Anzac and France thanks to their Declarations of War on you last round.

• Also here is a new map, India forgot to take Ksi in China when they DOW last round.

oops :)

03bUSSR_Operation_Monarch_test1.AAM

• Airbases and seaports are the suck.  3 more 3’s from Gibraltar.  Enjoy whippin my fleet this time with Britain, won’t happen again dirtbag.  I will also utilize my transports by not including them as casualties…/sigh.  TripleA battlecalculator for the loss.

• Your like a modern day high school student learning math….“It’s the computers fault”…Use your head! ;) Do it manually by round, count the hits, subtract the pieces in your head, count the hits, subtract the pieces in your head…it really is that easy :)

I’ll give you some excuse for the confusion with the new map and rules for 1940, but you have your chief’s license…that means you are expected to figure things out to keep the ship running…if we hit an iceberg don’t blame the charts…blame the Captain of the ship…You’ve just been promoted!

Yarrr!!! Now lower your lift boat and post Japan’s turn so I can shaft you on that side of the board to ;)

:evil:

• Also, I don’t know what you built with Germany.

Either post it, or place units in the Sahara desert so I can piece together what went on…I still remember you capturing Classic Axis and Allies USSR (20+ years ago) with your German Production…“Wow, I didn’t think you were going to take Russia. Ok, Andy place your production…where is your production?..And***!!!”

• I produced 1 destroyer, 8 men and 4 artillery…although, i think i should said 6 destroyers now…/shakesfist.

• and I did post it in sahara.  Finished the rugby game, got our butts kicked.  ah well.  I am debating what to do with Japan, I have 3 different themes I can chase…difference is, I am not counting transports as casualties and I am paying attention to the damn airports.

/dirtbag

• @Auswanderersland:

I produced 1 destroyer, 8 men and 4 artillery…although, i think i should said 6 destroyers now…/shakesfist.

That is what I made round 1 for Germany before you took over, you have a bunch of Mechanized that I don’t recognize since you start the game with 4…in Nita…

/fail

• @JamesAleman:

@Auswanderersland:

I produced 1 destroyer, 8 men and 4 artillery…although, i think i should said 6 destroyers now…/shakesfist.

That is what I made round 1 for Germany before you took over, you have a bunch of Mechanized that I don’t recognize since you start the game with 4…in Nita…

/fail

Nevermind, my crackpipe must have mislead me…looks like you did build that.

By the way, I need to pop out a kid, so our grand kids can finish this game at 3 days per axis country I’m hoping Buck Rogers will be thawed out in time to begin round 5, that’s typically when the game gets exciting.

Twiki (Buck’s Robot friend) will post my moves for me, since by then my progeny will have shed biological bodies in favor of the more efficient metallic form.

• Anybody else reading this: Andy and I go all the way back to Highschool. This playful mocking is not offending either of us, and if it were absent, then true offense would be taken :)

I am a very kind and courteous player, just check out my games with people I do not know in real life.

Recent Back story, Andy’s computer burned out in and in August or July I think….2011…hard to remember, I drove up (since he moved an hour and a half a way) to give him my old PC so he could play G40 by forum with me…Since then, he has posted 1 German and 1 Italian move out of the 3 games I started for him some dating back 4-5 weeks ago…so some much needed ribbing is due.

Ah, it was August 16th that I posted our first game to test a concept, since then a new set or rules for G40 called Alpha 3 has arrived, Here is my opening move with Germany, USSR turn 1 is going to be posted by “Buck” Rogers in the year 2491.
    http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=24409.0

Here is the youtube video of the TV show…note how his flight began in 1987 and Andy posted his first move 500 years later in 2491. This has special significance as our first strategy board game prior to axis and allies was Buck Rogers and the battle for the 25th century.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CO8kFHCXiEg
    (by the way, that music rocks)
    http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/summary/thing/548/page/9

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m