Gargantua (Allies) vs Commander Jennifer (Axis) Russia Test

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=24740.15\

For A&A.org’s villain, you’re pretty friendly to play against…

I don’t know if it’s just me and you, but other players here don’t seem to be having similar problems?

Hey Hey Hey… wait.

I’m a Villian right?  So I’m allowed to be the bad guy, and I don’t care how I win!  Screw this fairness crap.

Yea… that’s a good point of view.

Eat it up.

• '10

@Gargantua:

Look at the position I have been put in, Axisplaya, and tell me that’s reasonable?

I’ve done that. I’ve downloaded every map of this thread, and the maps from her game with Jmite as well and then reread the whole thread.

You are right. You figured it out about her blunder in the Jmite game, and the simple copy from it without thinking much about it… She made a mistake, and she didn’t admit it in the first place, Ok.

But then what ?

I understand from your post 59 the reasons you don’t want to allow her planes to move. Okay.

But what’s the problem with simply just allowing this :
    2inf Den » Wger

Don’t you agree that taking Wger by walking in on UK1 is not suposed to happen, ever ?

Ok, i’ll leave you two guys now.

When i first saw this thread, i said to myself : " Yeah ! 2 of the most entertaining people of this site are going to figth each other (in a game lol). That’s going to be a great show !"
    So i grabbed my popcorn…

Hope you two can calm down and play a good game and have fun.

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

I really only care about the move for the sake of a fair test of the strategy, if it was just a play for fun game, as with JMite, I wouldnt even mention it.

But I already said, go if you want, change it if you want.  So are you quitting and granting that I win, or will you be making a move during the rest of my life time?

• @Gargantua:

(I made a promise to Larry to try a strategy we discussed in a game).

What the heck?  You’re playing against Larry?  What’s the secret handshake on that one so I can get in on it. :lol:

Alright alright we’re going to continue.  And it’s going to be FUN.

And step I’mma step it up a notch.  I may or may NOT sake West Germany, we’ll just have to see.

@Gargantua:

Alright alright we’re going to continue.  And it’s going to be FUN.

And step I’mma step it up a notch.  I may or may NOT sake West Germany, we’ll just have to see.

I’d prefer it if you dont.  And I prefer it if you would…

• Commander Jennifer may be trying to cover up a bad mistake by saying it was a simple oversight but Gargantua you are being a dick about it.

This game could have been an interesting insight into how Russian can stand up to a properly coordinated Axis attack from all sides however now its just an ego game. This could have been informative but now it not only wont be, but it will be completely useless to the Alpha 3 playtesting process.

but Gargantua you are being a dick about it.

:D

• Don’t forget that you two love birds need to come to agreements about the Soviet/Japanese non-aggression pact that will be violated.

@aaron91:

Commander Jennifer may be trying to cover up a bad mistake by saying it was a simple oversight but Gargantua you are being a dick about it.

This game could have been an interesting insight into how Russian can stand up to a properly coordinated Axis attack from all sides however now its just an ego game. This could have been informative but now it not only wont be, but it will be completely useless to the Alpha 3 playtesting process.

Not landing fighters there was a simple mistake.  The Danes not getting their movement orders could be chalked up to bad weather…I dont know, the orders were given but not received.  Moot point.  JMite’s attack on W. Germany actually helped Germany out a bit, from what I can tell so far.  I think I adapted quite well there.  Of course, it would never be allowed again…(guarenteed by the fact I moved the movement order from the bottom of the NCM movement orders to the top.)

@gsh34:

Don’t forget that you two love birds need to come to agreements about the Soviet/Japanese non-aggression pact that will be violated.

We did.  He gets the Mongolians if I attack any border nation to Mongolia.  That’s SOP in my games.

Yup.

Sorry for any delays.  I’ve got guests in town that were supposed to leave last night… and are staying an extra day!

Guests and fish stink after 3 days…what my grandma used to tell me all the time…course, she never understood why I wanted an education and a job…

So you could post on AA.org all day and get paid.  That’s why.

@Gargantua:

So you could post on AA.org all day and get paid.  That’s why.

Aint teachin great?

So I get to see what you do with the Allies tomorrow?

That’s the plan babe.

Just warning ya, I might have to back burner this.  I am using my actual board to track the game and I am going to need that for Mantle now.  (I only whip it out when I have someone acting beligerant and I need to see the entire thing at once, not saying you were beligerent, but you were acting it…)  Also means I’m relying on technology only for this game.

That’s cool… I’ll likely be slow to post… once a day would be nice, once every two days, more likely, till we get going.

@Gargantua:

That’s cool… I’ll likely be slow to post… once a day would be nice, once every two days, more likely, till we get going.

Looks like he is refusing the challenge, again.  Seriously, I’m like " " close to just outright deleting anything he says.  If he went after anyone but a mod, I probably would.

Go for, what I call, “the allies” turn when you are ready.  (Literally it is not all the allies, Russia and France are not in this turn, but it’s easier than typing out England, India, Australia, China and America…you know?)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m