• Customizer

“Coach”,

After talking with you on my last order would you give us another up-date on the pre-orders for these set(s).

And also on your “Pearl Harbor” game?

Happy Holidays,
                                                                                    “Tall Paul”

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

We are up to to 38%
    I think I should refund and press on with other sets.
    What do you think?

• '21 '18 '17 '15

Sounds good to me……
    A Japan supplement set will help balance out the us supplement set for the proposed new games in the works, but further down the track we will have lots more choice when fmg does full sets

• Customizer

“Coach”,

I would prefer to hold out hope a little while longer,…but of course I’ll go along with whatever ya’ll decide. I think almost everyone said they’d rather extend the deadline a while. But you’re the one who has to make decisions. Happy Holidays, by the way.

“Tall Paul”

• Coach, Do what you must do to ensure the success of your company.  If you decide to postpone this pre-order for now I will purchase other sets ASAP that you have already produced to increase your sales. Hopefully in a 6 month to 12 month period you maybe able to resume this additional US supplemental set.  I am getting ready to move to ND to live in the next 3 weeks so let me know so I can get my order in and shipped to Enid, OK before I move.

CHEERS

WARRIOR888

• I vote to suspend the pre-orders and refund, so we can order more current sets from Coach and allow him to use the money for future sets.

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

Historical Board Gaming has some other really cool sets coming soon that we can all support with these funds now. I think there will be more support for this set down the road when all countries have had supplement sets, and we have neutrals etc. Once all the major stuff is covered, we can go into more detailed sets like this with more support and success.

• '14

I say go with a Japanese or Russian set. I would rather have other sets coming than wait on just one.

• Customizer

Yeah, a refund on the US Naval Supplement sets would probably be best.  If we are at 38% a month after the original deadline, we are probably just not ready for this set yet.  Maybe like Warrior888 said, in 6 or 12 months it will be a better possibility.

Plus, with the Neutrals, French and German sets already in the works, Coach will be getting the money back anyway.

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

I will start refunding this week. If you have not been refunded by Sunday, please email me.
    Thanks for your support, maybe next time!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m