What is your most insane game of Global 1940?

• @techroll42:

That ALWAYS happens. What Alpha are YOU playing?!?!

WHAT ALPHA ARE YOU PLAYING? :-o

ANZAC, liberating JAPANESE occupied PARIS

• @Zallomallo:

In know…. i was joking

• Share your pictures too people!

• It is always Italy or japan doing crazy things

• @TheDictator:

It is always Italy or japan doing crazy things

And China! :wink:

• @empireman:

@TheDictator:

Yea, let’s not forget about China when they build there fleets and land Japan to save the western Powers

• @italiansarecoming:

@empireman:

@TheDictator:

Yea, let’s not forget about China when they build there fleets and land Japan to save the western Powers

Yeah and when they Sail into the med and Invade Europe and take rome and berlin!

• I just finished a game of global in which both Japan and Germany pursued a kill America first strategy. Basically it almost worked, Japan failed to take western America, but they did invade it twice the second time taking it and holding it for a round, meanwhile the rest of Japan went to pot. Also Germany took a “sealion” fleet to Iceland and built a naval base there. Then they invaded Central America and took it then ensued several rounds of trading central for a couple rounds. Needless to say America did next to nothing the entire game. The Axis were winning in Europe until they Germany made a critical error in attacking a Russian stack of 50 some infantry and other assorted units. They failed to clear the stack of infantry. At that time the game was called a draw due to time constraints, but all the same it was awesome. :-D

• TripleA

germany did sea lion. russia bought mostly mech / tank and bunkered romania when germany/italy finally got enough for force ruskies out (ruskies did a detour for iraq and the african spots). ruskies turned around with mech and tanks and blitzed to calcutta then made it back in time for germany vs russia.

this game coupled with 30 infantry china and all 18 ruskies still alive in asia… japan was shut down.  germany took russia, uk just finally got transports and men. uk pac was worthless but still a funny liberation.
    ~
    yeah sea lion sucks sometimes lol. ruskies owning italy africa is no good lol. +3 each one and iraq too. go go mech + bombers.

the pacific showdown was hilarious too. I am not sure why japan attacked phillipines. it was a mutual destruction battle… but after that anzac’s naval looked pretty nice on an empty board. I had java the whole game because he round 3 india and lost so much stuff.

If japan did not get shut down, I would have totally lost. all he needed was hawaii after round 3. that was a funny game

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m