Thank you! Anyways, this is a bit redundant as I have a topic discussing a massive change to make The Captain’s house rules more historically accurate:
You might find these links helpful if you plan to make yourself a do-it-yourself AAEurope 1940 :
1. The map : http://www.filesonic.com/file/1625647404/AAEurope1940_Map_1_01(nonedit).zip
Preview here :
Print it out on several pieces of paper and stick them together ( use the page tiling options when printing the PDF )
2. The setup cards : http://hotfile.com/dl/126125800/abd0fa4/SetupCards.zip.html
3. Naval and Air Base Markers : http://hotfile.com/dl/125266933/4031f6b/NavalBaseAirBase.zip.html
4. IPC Chart and National Objectives can be found in this forum : http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=21602.0
5. The rule book : http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=20856.0
6. A unit count ( just in case you care ) : http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=19828.0
Some thanks fly out to TommieTomaat ( unit count ), Bob Mickelson ( NO Charts, IPC Charts ), wedgies ( rule book ) , IL ( previewing the map and giving feedback ) and finally to the folks at SpiralGraphics ( http://www.spiralgraphics.biz/packs/browse.htm ) with their great seamless textures.
( Finally : SetupCards+NavalAirBase+Map as a bundle : http://www.filesonic.com/file/1618530794/Setup+NavalAir+Map.zip )
If you don’t print out a copy of this map you people are crazy!
This is top notch work, now lets hope he will finish P40.
Also, Madagascar needs 1 IPC
Fixed the missing Madagascar IPC counter : http://www.filesonic.com/file/1625647404/AAEurope1940_Map_1_01(nonedit).zip
How come you deleted the map?
Strange, I didn’t delete anything. I upload it again and post it here soon.
Here’s a new link :
Got deleted again. So here’s another upload.
Dude, do you just want to upload this to my website? Instead of this fracking file manager you have?