Germanys french revenge! New tactic for trial..

• @Xi:

Awards to both dz_fish and c_c_, 8)

Gwyneth Paltrow, in a lacey white evening dress which allows you to see every curve without seeing anything steps to the podium, opens the envelope, glances around the auditorium and says, “The Silver Lining Award goes to dezrtfish for encouragement.”

Hali Barry, in a draping low-cut front and an even lower-cut back shimmering silk gown steps to the podium, opens the envelope, looks in the camera and says, “The Pat on the Back Award goes to cystic_crypt for recognition of a good thing.”

Xi shouts from the 3rd row, “The ballots have been tampered with. I was robbed!” He is promptly dragged screaming from the theatre. :evil:

2 of the 4 Hollywood women to capture my heart (Salma Hayak and Cameron Diaz being the other two) . . . .

• '19 Moderator

Well as much as I apreciate the award I was reading my post and I just realized something.

I said “on a bid of 18”.

Well damn if you get a bid of 18 and want an AC just build one! then at the end of G1 land your fighters on it in the WMD or in NOR for that matter if you build it in BAL.

Some times a complicated plan is unnessaceraly so. :oops:

• The top posters on A&A stick their heads together and decide to give Xi the award for “Shortest Name” to avoid further embarrasment at the awards-ceremony.
    Xi, sensing a plot, drinks the award (for some reason it was half a bottle of home brewed gin), smashes the bottle to razor-sharp pieces and yells: “You´ll never take me alive!”
    Two weeks later, he marries Drew Barrymore.

• @morten200:

The top posters on A&A stick their heads together and decide to give Xi the award for “Shortest Name” to avoid further embarrasment at the awards-ceremony.
    Xi, sensing a plot, drinks the award (for some reason it was half a bottle of home brewed gin), smashes the bottle to razor-sharp pieces and yells: “You´ll never take me alive!”
    Two weeks later, he marries Drew Barrymore.

:lol:
    sounds like they DID taken him alive afterall.

• @cystic:

2 of the 4 Hollywood women to capture my heart (Salma Hayak and Cameron Diaz being the other two) . . . .

:o What the?!?!…
    Was reading Xi’s post and Cameron Diaz came to my mind for you cc as “it takes two” to give the award.

Don’t see enough modern flicks to know Salma Hayak from Uma Thermon(sp?). Would you recommend one of her films, please?

Maybe Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen as the other “one” for dzfish? Oh, wait! I’m not sure they’re legal yet :-? !? Hey, they have their own empire. Anybody wanna picture dzfish as a boy-toy? :o :lol: :wink:

• @El:

@cystic:

:o What the?!?!…
    Was reading Xi’s post and Cameron Diaz came to my mind for you cc as “it takes two” to give the award.

Don’t see enough modern flicks to know Salma Hayak from Uma Thermon(sp?). Would you recommend one of her films, please?

Maybe Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen as the other “one” for dzfish? Oh, wait! I’m not sure they’re legal yet :-? !? Hey, they have their own empire. Anybody wanna picture dzfish as a boy-toy? :o :lol: :wink:

she is NOT a good actress, just a sexy one.
    So i couldn’t recommend a movie to portray her acting but Desparado comes to mind (the much bigger budgetted sequal to “El Mariachi”), as does “Dusk to Dawn” (bit part - awful movie tho’), Fools Rush in, etc.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m