Dream Fast Food Meal/Restaurant

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

Yea, whatsup with all these fast food joints going healthy anyway?  Seriously?  If I want HEALTHY food, I will pack a lunch!  I don’t want healthy when I go fast food, I want greasy, fatty, yummy food, AMERICAN food!

• every other day on the news you hear Mcdondalds food being recalled fattest person in the world eat this not that when can i finnaly make the easy dission of what i want eat not what the new is saying

• 4 pack of White Castle cheeseburgers, Arby’s potato cakes and jamocha shake.

• I dunno man, I don’t do fast food very often. I did like Rally’s fries but haven’t had them in years. Oh! Just thought of something.

Rally’s fries
    Burger King jalapeno cheddar burger (best main stream burger I’ve ever had)
    Jamocha shake, Big Red, or A&W root beer

If I do get fast food, I only stick to the dollar menu. It’s usually Mcdonald’s for the turf&turf for $2.12 (Mcchicken and Mcdouble).

• 3 words

EPIC……MEAL…TIME!

• '19 Moderator

That jalapeno cheddar burger is pretty good…  Best burger I ever had I think was a hardees double cheese burger, I found a Hardees while exploring The small FOBs around FOB Victory in Iraq, I hadn’t had real fast food in 8 months, it was awesome, then they tore it down a month later…

• @cminke:

3 words

EPIC……MEAL…TIME!

Bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips…

@dezrtfish:

That jalapeno cheddar burger is pretty good…  Best burger I ever had I think was a hardees double cheese burger, I found a Hardees while exploring The small FOBs around FOB Victory in Iraq, I hadn’t had real fast food in 8 months, it was awesome, then they tore it down a month later…

FOB = Forward operating base?  The only time I hear that acronym has been for “fresh off the boat”.

• '19 Moderator

Yeah… the Army is so full of acronyms we tend to forget that they are not actual words…

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

@dezrtfish:

Yeah… the Army is so full of acronyms we tend to forget that they are not actual words…

LOST: Looking Over Strange Terrain

@Cmdr:

@dezrtfish:

LOST: Looking Over Strange Terrain

Ah, the English Language. I recently have fallen in love with Quiznos sandwiches (haven’t really had them in life). Double Cheesesteak is unreal. I’d have those with some Arby’s fries any day.

GG

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m