• '22 '21 '16 '15

Hello girls and guys,
    I bought some of the painted troops from historicalboardgaming.com for my global game. And some pro-axis and pro-allies neutral too.
    At first I bought them because of the better look of the game.
    Now I want to now, have someone played with this nations separetly? So does Canada has it´s own Income, when does their turn come and so on.
    Help would be great. Eventually I can buy some hungarian or romanian troops also if it works with the turn sequence and the game mechanics. Would be great to have more nations on board.
    Thanks for help!

• Canada is simply part of the UK: Europe economy. It uses the same pieces and moves at the same time, London is Canadas Capital.

Finland is just part of Germany.

• @edfactor:

Canada is simply part of the UK: Europe economy. It uses the same pieces and moves at the same time, London is Canadas Capital.

Finland is just part of Germany.

I think that what he means is that if Canada was a seperate nation what would be their income, turn order and etc…

Well in my opinion i think that the IPC values of the Canadian territories would need to be changed, I think a good balanced income for Canada would be 8 IPC (what I use), their setup will be something like 2 infantry and 1 tank in Quebec, 1 destroyer and 1 transport in 106, 2 infantry in Ontarioc, 1 infantry in British Colombia and 1 cruiser and 1 destroyer in Borneu.
    I’m not totally sure about air bases and naval bases but 1 minor industrial complex in Quebec and no AA guns.

National Objectives, I don’t have any idea.

I think that Yukon should worth 1 IPC, British Colombia 2 IPC, Alberta 1 IPC, Ontario 1 IPC and Quebec 3 IPC.

This is basically what I use, hope it works for you

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Come on now man,

I want that 2 IPC’s a turn income, to spend on an independant Finnish infantry every 2 out of 3 turns.

• Well in my opinion i think that the IPC values of the Canadian territories would need to be changed, I think a good balanced income for Canada would be 8 IPC (what I use), their setup will be something like 2 infantry and 1 tank in Quebec, 1 destroyer and 1 transport in 106, 2 infantry in Ontarioc, 1 infantry in British Colombia and 1 cruiser and 1 destroyer in Borneu.
    I’m not totally sure about air bases and naval bases but 1 minor industrial complex in Quebec and no AA guns.

I think that Yukon should worth 1 IPC, British Colombia 2 IPC, Alberta 1 IPC, Ontario 1 IPC and Quebec 3 IPC.

• Well in my opinion i think that the IPC values of the Canadian territories would need to be changed, I think a good balanced income for Canada would be 8 IPC (what I use), their setup will be something like 2 infantry and 1 tank in Quebec, 1 destroyer and 1 transport in 106, 2 infantry in Ontarioc, 1 infantry in British Colombia and 1 cruiser and 1 destroyer in Borneu.

• @Robson:

Hello girls and guys,
    I bought some of the painted troops from historicalboardgaming.com for my global game. And some pro-axis and pro-allies neutral too.
    At first I bought them because of the better look of the game.
    Now I want to now, have someone played with this nations separetly? So does Canada has it´s own Income, when does their turn come and so on.
    Help would be great. Eventually I can buy some hungarian or romanian troops also if it works with the turn sequence and the game mechanics. Would be great to have more nations on board.
    Thanks for help!

Canada should have an income of at leats 10 IPC

• @Gargantua:

Come on now man,

I want that 2 IPC’s a turn income, to spend on an independant Finnish infantry every 2 out of 3 turns.

Me to, but I also want to build Canadian and South African troops

• Well maybe if Canada and Finland wasn’t it’s own power, but it was more then pro-allies/axis neutral. So they are German or British territory, but they have a separate turn right after like 1. Germany 2. Finland 3. Russia 4. Japan 5. UK 6. Canada, etc. They have British income, but they are free troops each turn and when they capture territory it goes to the greater nation (unlike British people are greater then Canadian, but anyways.)

• Finland could not be a separate nation, but Finland could get it’s own 4 infantry when it joins the Axis though for the fun of it and use painted historicalboardgaming.com units. Canada could be done. With 7 IPC and a NO or two Canada could be on par with ANZAC. I mean to argue that Canada couldn’t be it’s only player and ANZAC could be is kinda weird. Yes, ANZAC makes more sense because of the distance, but it could of easily been just part of the UK in the global game if you wanted things to be simple. I don’t think it’s neccessary(neither is ANZAC), yet it could be fun for house rules.

• '22 '21 '16 '15

thanks for the replies and the input, I think I will play Finland right after Germany when they are activated with the Income of 2 IPC.
    And Canada played together with UK but with their own Income.
    NO could be, 5 IPC if Canada has troops in North Africa (Marocco - Alexandria) and on one French territory.
    Is this historical correct?

• '22 '21 '16 '15

ok i should corrected this NO  :-)
    Because of some Operations in the second WW  the NO could be like this: 5 IPC is Canadian Troops are in Normandy, Holland Belgium or Southern Italy

• No problem with the input! It might be best if you talk of Canadian house rule here though. http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=23641.0

• Actually Canada doesnt need its own NO, simply allow the UK player to apply its NO money to either London or Canada.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m