Research or any other additional rules?

• My brother and I have played the game to death, are there any additional rules you can suggest?

• I tend to put the game down for a few months, once you come back there will be a new Alpha 3 ruleset and you’ll be eager to try some new strategies.  If you are looking for a solid 2 plyr boardgame might I suggest Fortress America?  Great game but only for 2 players!

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

Check out the house rules forum. Lots of goodies to pick through there. Also, HBG (historicalboardgaming dot com) sells a very nice 1939 map with a totally new setup for a great price! That’s a whole new adventure.

• @onetthome:

My brother and I have played the game to death, are there any additional rules you can suggest?

Can I suggest you play OTHER players??  I think you may be in a rut if you are only playing the same opponent(s) over and over.  Online/PBEM is the way to go for the easiest way to play new players with different ‘perspectives’ on the game.

• Sponsor

@axis_roll:

@onetthome:

My brother and I have played the game to death, are there any additional rules you can suggest?

Can I suggest you play OTHER players??  I think you may be in a rut if you are only playing the same opponent(s) over and over.  Online/PBEM is the way to go for the easiest way to play new players with different ‘perspectives’ on the game.

I agree, it’s amazing the different strategies from one experienced player to another. It’s like a totally different game when you play someone willing to take risks that your regular opponent won’t.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m