• Bighill90,
    Hope you got your hipwaders on! You are going to catch some shitt. :roll:

• :evil: Frakin’ fellgercarb! That was me! :evil:
    @Guest:

Bighill90,
    Hope you got your hipwaders on! You are going to catch some shitt. :roll:

“Frakin’ fellgercarb!”
    -Anybody remember the show that came from?

El Jefe
    Hey, I just noticed I hit triple digits earlier today!
    As dezrtfish would say, “Woo hoo!”

• @El:

Why not say neutral countries have a minimal chance of spotting the rocket. Each time the attacker fires the AA gun as a rocket attack the opponent rolls a d6 for the neutral country. If a 1 is rolled then the rocket attacks are spotted and 3 IPCs must be paid by the attacker this one time. If the opponent builds an AAgun in the attacked territory and retaliates there is no cost.

Ahmm… if you want more realism in the game, then well…
    AAGuns were not capable to shhot down A4s (V2s), as they were unstoppable. V1s could even be intercepted by fighters, so they probably are not the “rockets” of A&A, plus: they were no rockets, but rather the very first cruise missile.

So, you could try to make the a simple game more complicated, for a IMO neglectable gain. I advise against that. If i want to play something more realistic, i choose a more complicated game. If i want some beer&bretzel action, i choose A&A.
    You might have seen, i am not such a friend of hosue rules. But if you enjoy that, feel free :)…

• Waaaaaaaaaait a minute! :-? We’re starting to make sense here. Have I slipped into an alternate universe!?!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m