• Alright, I am going to ridicule myself, but the end crowns the means.

Here it goes: I REALLY don’t understand how to play AA Global with the different programs, and everyone here seems to have some kind of ancient lore about it.

My friends and I have been trying to figure it out for the last couple days, as we are spread thin around the globe (pursuing various summer projects).

I have downloaded AAbattlemap and Sgt. Wonko’s module.

When I open AAbattlemap, it doesn’t take the nice layout and elements of Sgt. Wonko’s module. Plus, AABattlemap just seems to be a map in which I can move units around, but it has no game dynamics.

So here are the questions:
    -How do I incorporate the module into AAbattlemap
    -How do I start a game with my friends?

Really sorry about asking that, I genuinely feel stupid, but I feel like I have looked over most things and couldn’t find it.

• @captainhook:

Alright, I am going to ridicule myself, but the end crowns the means.

Here it goes: I REALLY don’t understand how to play AA Global with the different programs, and everyone here seems to have some kind of ancient lore about it.

My friends and I have been trying to figure it out for the last couple days, as we are spread thin around the globe (pursuing various summer projects).

I have downloaded AAbattlemap and Sgt. Wonko’s module.

When I open AAbattlemap, it doesn’t take the nice layout and elements of Sgt. Wonko’s module. Plus, AABattlemap just seems to be a map in which I can move units around, but it has no game dynamics.

So here are the questions:
    -How do I incorporate the module into AAbattlemap
    -How do I start a game with my friends?

Really sorry about asking that, I genuinely feel stupid, but I feel like I have looked over most things and couldn’t find it.

AA battle map is not “playable” is just to you see the map, instead use TripleA

• I see….

So do you have a few tips on how to use it?

Namely:
    -There seems to be an IPC calculating tool, how do I transfer ownership of a territory from a power to another?
    -How do I unselect a unit?

Regarding tripleA, does it allow for AAG40?

How do people play with Abattlemap? Do they just send each other messages saying what they do? like when playing remote chess? That must be highly confusing.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

A battlemap IS just a map - and you move pieces around.

You type out your moves on this forum, and roll dice here on the forum too….

it’s tedious and time consuming.  But works when world’s apart.

Triple AAA on the other hand… can be played live, and has most versions of Axis and Allies on it, except global…

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

-Press ESC to unselect, 
    -on the unit tray, there is a flag, put that on an enemy territory to claim it.
    -Hold right click to scroll map.

• Many thanks!

Is anyone aware of a dicing system installable on Skype and/or email?

• I’ve downloaded some stuff ( actually my wife ) and I can get to maps and I cant find the one that looks like the Global set up. I’m new to the computer so I am extremely challenged.  I would like to play on line but I need some help

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m