What is your favorite NFL team and why?

• I have a poll set up. What is your favorite NFL team and why?

• Dallas Cowboys, they were my family’s team. I live in North Texas.

• '10

Green Bay Packers, my world revolves around their W or L.

• A proud and storied franchise with much history and once most dominant Defense in the modern game, the Chicago Bears are my favorite team.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

RAIDERS are the TRUE POWER of the NFL.

They just keep letting everyone win because they don’t want it at the moment……

Patriots! I lived in New England most of my life, and through 3 superbowls. Plus, we have one of the best franchise QB’s that has stayed for the last 10 years.

GG

• Cowboys. I’m a Texas boy and my grandmother (from Ohio) was a fan since the 70s.

• Viking fan since the purple people eater days when they would at least make it to the big game. and lose.

• '19 Moderator

I don’t care if they lose every game I pull for the home town, Arizona Cardinals.  Although I am much happier if they can manage to end the season over .500.

• @Guerrilla:

Patriots! …we have one of the best franchise QB’s that has stayed for the last 10 years.

I love the Patriots (go Woodhead!) but my #1 team is the Chiefs. Used to watch them with my dad while growing up. I got away from watching football for many years but when I started to watch it again, I went back to what I knew: the Chiefs.

• @Jermofoot:

Cowboys. I’m a Texas boy and my grandmother (from Ohio) was a fan since the 70s.

We Cowboys fans got spoiled in the early 90’s. I became a fan in 1990, they were just starting to show flashed of greatness. Before I knew it, 3 out 4 years Super Bowl winners. Been lean years since then.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Cowboys were, and always will be, just a FLASH in the pan.

• I wonder who I voted for. Bring back Holmes and Edwards and we might be Super.

• @ABWorsham:

@Jermofoot:

Cowboys. I’m a Texas boy and my grandmother (from Ohio) was a fan since the 70s.

We Cowboys fans got spoiled in the early 90’s. I became a fan in 1990, they were just starting to show flashed of greatness. Before I knew it, 3 out 4 years Super Bowl winners. Been lean years since then.

That’s about the time I was really aware…9 or 10 years old. Then they started winning and everyone was wearing a Dallas Starter jacket or hat.

@Gargantua:

Cowboys were, and always will be, just a FLASH in the pan.

Never were, but will be…until Jerry Jones is gone. They might have another SB before then though. Last year was far closer than simply looking at the W/L column.

• @dezrtfish:

I don’t care if they lose every game I pull for the home town, Arizona Cardinals.  Although I am much happier if they can manage to end the season over .500.

I am a Cardinals fan also, but I’m displaced.

• I think about i gnome these today in well-heeled, they are definitely fervent!   
    But have no principle of the style handle, repentant!

And Girls, here¡¯s a compassion! 
    Why not start the drift of selflessly donating your overpriced dresses to brides who can¡¯t afford to purchase or horse feathers them? 
    Second that would be paying it forward or is that a unqualifiedly untrendy approach of thinking? 
    Okay Karma to y¡¯all

• Punk is not a man.

• I’ve switched to the Green Bay Packers

• While I play the crap out of Fantasy Football, I’m not a football guy.  It’s baseball/hockey #1, then soccer #2.  Football is #3.  I follow players, but if I had to side with a team, it would be the Panthers just out of the pure fact I intend to retire to NC when I get out of the military here in five years.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m