Neutral & Dutch Neutral Infantry Sculpts

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

I am already looking to do the Neutral set with the pieces that were asked on a previous poll but I would like to have a few infantry pieces since that is what is need the most.
    I will not make a seperate Dutch, Polish, Neutral set but will combine to make one set but in different colors.
    Please let me know your thoughts, I am thinking about :

Dutch Infantry Piece
    Polish Infantry Piece

Also rememeber that my Minor Axis set will have a field cap and M36 Helmet for the Axis.

Any other Infantry you would like to see? Please list, then I will compile and poll the diferrent suggestions!

• @coachofmany:

I am already looking to do the Neutral set with the pieces that were asked on a previous poll but I would like to have a few infantry pieces since that is what is need the most.
    I will not make a seperate Dutch, Polish, Neutral set but will combine to make one set but in different colors.
    Please let me know your thoughts, I am thinking about :

Dutch Infantry Piece
    Polish Infantry Piece

Also rememeber that my Minor Axis set will have a field cap and M36 Helmet for the Axis.

Any other Infantry you would like to see? Please list, then I will compile and poll the diferrent suggestions!

Romanian, Greece, Spanish or Finland infantry

• Dutch or Polish either one is  fine.

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

We need something for the middle east. I find there is a lot of action there and all I have for those neutral countries are the off-white Brits from D-Day…

How about Iraqi/Saudi infantry or something like that?

• @Variable:

We need something for the middle east. I find there is a lot of action there and all I have for those neutral countries are the off-white Brits from D-Day…

How about Iraqi/Saudi infantry or something like that?

Persia maybe ???

• The woman soldiers to the right make for political correct poses for the Swedish infantry.

The guy that stick em up could make a nice new French infantry sculpt that is historical correct.

• Customizer

The guy in the trench coat and hat could be a Gestapo piece for Germany.

• I would personally like to see a Dutch cruiser, destroyer, and submarine (although I think Polish ship sculpts could be skipped in favour of Dutch sculpts, if cost is an issue). For Dutch naval sculpts, I would prefer to see a De Ruyter-class CL (although a Java-class CL would be acceptable), an Admiralen-class DD (which could also be printed as a British A/B-class DD at this scale, and any early-war submarine class which saw active service under Dutch control.

I would also suggest that Polish tanks should take preference over Dutch tanks, if we have to choose (the Dutch had only a few obscure light tanks anyway, as per my understanding). I would choose a 7TP, and maybe a Renault R-35 (which could also be usefully printed in French and ‘Axis Minor’ colours).

Hardware is already set, I am looking for Neutral infantry suggestions.
    Thanks

• @coachofmany:

Thanks

That was quick xD

@12doze12:

@coachofmany:

Thanks

That was quick xD

I have already had polls on the neutral set.
    I have bounced ideas off a couple guys who help make suggestions and we go back and forth to deliver good sets.
    When I am ready for the neutral set. I will post my suggested sculpts and listen to last minute changes or suggestions.
    I am always listening to everybody on the forum, I just can’t make everybody happy.

• @ coachofmany - I apologize for any misunderstanding; I usually read opening thread posts more comprehensively than that. :|

• Middle eastern, Spanish, or Finland infantry would be nice BUT FOR SURE the Dutch and Poles

• how many infantry sculpts are u willing to do

@Lunarwolf:

how many infantry sculpts are u willing to do

2-4 different sculpts, possibly and not set.

• I think its time to move to other genre: The financial utility of producing so many extra pieces may be nice but sales need to support even the first release of proven units.

He would get so many more benefits if he went into civil war which would only need the following:

Infantry
    Cavalry
    Artillery
    siege guns
    Ironclad
    steamer
    General
    Fort

14 total sculpts and an infinite number of civil war games can be made.

Napoleonic: ( France, Prussia, Confederation of the Rhine, Russia, England, Spain, USA, Austria, Kingdom of Italy, Ottomans)

Landwher
    Line Infantry
    Grenadier
    Imperial Guards
    Guards
    Cavalry
    Heavy Cavalry
    Artillery
    General
    Ship of the line
    Frigate
    Fort

Space Empires: ( 8 different colors)

Dreadnought
    Battleship
    Battlecruiser
    Cruiser
    Carrier
    Destroyer
    Scout
    Fighters
    Bombers
    Orbital forts
    Space stations
    Planetary Infantry
    heavy Infantry

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

Plus don’t forget about WWI and Modern stuff. I STILL don’t have a cavalry piece for Great War that’s affordable.

But I would love the Civil War and Napoleonics ideas.

• @Imperious:

Dreadnought
    Battleship
    Battlecruiser
    Cruiser
    Carrier
    Destroyer
    Scout
    Fighters
    Bombers
    Orbital forts
    Space stations
    Planetary Infantry
    heavy Infantry

With a few exceptions, that’s an accurate description of the plastic pieces that come in Twilight Imperium 3rd Edition and its two expansions, Shattered Empire and Shards of the Throne.  But I would certainly be happy to see more such pieces being produced.

@Imperious:

I think its time to move to other genre: The financial utility of producing so many extra pieces may be nice but sales need to support even the first release of proven units.

He would get so many more benefits if he went into civil war which would only need the following:

Infantry
    Cavalry
    Artillery
    siege guns
    Ironclad
    steamer
    General
    Fort

14 total sculpts and an infinite number of civil war games can be made.

Napoleonic: ( France, Prussia, Confederation of the Rhine, Russia, England, Spain, USA, Austria, Kingdom of Italy, Ottomans)

Landwher
    Line Infantry
    Grenadier
    Imperial Guards
    Guards
    Cavalry
    Heavy Cavalry
    Artillery
    General
    Ship of the line
    Frigate
    Fort

Dreadnought
    Battleship
    Battlecruiser
    Cruiser
    Carrier
    Destroyer
    Scout
    Fighters
    Bombers
    Orbital forts
    Space stations
    Planetary Infantry
    heavy Infantry

Stay on Topic please!

• @coachofmany:

@Lunarwolf:

how many infantry sculpts are u willing to do

2-4 different sculpts, possibly and not set.

so do you mean that they would be individual pieces with  diffident colors?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m