• Sponsor

Can’t wait for this game, I love the d12 system…. easily my favorite dice to roll.

• Can we get some pictures from the current state of the game? Looks really interesting.

• '10

@Chicochico:

Can we get some pictures from the current state of the game? Looks really interesting.

I will have more info soon.

Should be released for 2014

• Update:

Hello everyone, I know a lot of you are in dire concern about this game and where it is headed. I am sincerely sorry for the lengthy duration of time this project has commenced, and it is important for you to understand that what has happened has been outside my control.

Last summer, we were about to finish the game pieces and begin the final phase of development (rule book, boards, packaging) and the factory we had an agreement with closed their doors, stiffing us more than $10,000. The people I am partnered with, Field Marshall Games, have paid for this loss out of their own pockets and we have lined up a new factory.

Today, the pieces were finally complete, with the new revisions being made to the Armor and Cavalry pieces. Here in the next few weeks we will be putting the finishing touches on production and starting a kick starter program to make up for the lost money and get this game out to you.

Again, my sincerest apologies that you have been punished through this development. I never wanted to put you guys though this and I’m going to try and make it right with you all, for those of you who ordered a pre-order so long ago I will include something as a bonus to compensate you for the amount of time you have been forced to wait.

Thank you all for your patience and I will keep you posted on everything that is happening as the information becomes available to me.

• Good News !! I hope for some more pictures in the near future, I am curious how the map will look like, maybe some rule-appetizers or even some reports from the front would be great !!

• '10

There will be a KickStarter with a bunch of new info in 2014.

We are holding off right now as we do not want to get in the way of HBG AMERIKA.  That game needs your support NOW

• Was just wondering if anyone has a e-mail address for legion gaming?

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

I contacted them via FaceBook and received no response. Hopefully they find my message.

• Facebook should work. It worked twice for me…

• Hello.

It’s been almost a year since any information on this has been posted. I can’t find the existence of a Legion Gaming publisher. I just read all pages in this thread and am still a little confused. Forgive me if I’m asking questions already answered elsewhere.
    Is this game canceled, or just on hold?
    Has it been assimilated by IL’s Clash of Empires?
    Should this thread still be stickied?

Thank you.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m