• I purchased Axis and Allies a while back for my father because he used to play it when he was younger. However, he says that the current rules are very different to the rules he used to play by. One of the main differences I remember him telling me was that units used to be able to take multiple hits before being destroyed. Where can I find these rules? I’ve looked about, but haven’t found any yet.

Casebier

• The rules were changed to make the game better.

Please, note that the board is not the same as in 1st ed. rules.

I suggest you try the game as is while you wait to see if you get an answer to your search.

1)Try your local(if you have one)fantasy/historical/miniature game store. Ask specifically for First Ed. Rules! They may be able to get them or tell you where to find them if they don’t have it.

2)Also try an advertisement in your local paper. Try the big local pare for a month on Sunday/Wdnesdays for example. If no bites try a couple of small weekly neighborhood newspapers for a month.

3)You might also try a pull-tab flyer (like babysitters or at home businesses use) in some local food, hardware, drug stores (wherever there’s a bulletin board.)

I suggest you write…

AXIS & ALLIES
    1st ed. rules wanted
    $10 for a rules copy or
    whole game in box
    (will bargain)
    _MAYBE INCLUDE_Interested in
    playing, too.

A A A A A A A A A A
    & & & & & & & & & &
    A A A A A A A A A A

p p p p p p p p p p
    h h h h h h h h h h
    o o o o o o o o o o
    n n n n n n n n n n
    e e e e e e e e e e

# # # # # # # #

Cut between the A&A phone #s.
    Recommend you take a stapler with you.
    Tacks will be taken by others. Tape will not hold.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m