• Hi all,

Sorry if this question is asked/answered on another thread–I didn’t find it with a couple minutes of poking around and am too lazy to look farther than that.  :-)

Is there a list somewhere of the difference between the Revised and Spring 1942 maps and initial setups?  It seems like the list is pretty short.  Here’s what I’m aware of so far on the map:
    —SZ63 no longer borders WCA
    —Iceland and Formosa are playable game spaces
    And the setup:
    —DD in SZ 35 is now a cruiser
    —BB in SZ 13 is now a cruiser
    —DD in SZ 50 is now a cruiser
    —DD in SZ 10 is now a cruiser

It seems like it would be pretty easy to play a face-to-face 1942 game using a Revised board and pieces: just figure out some way to mark a cruiser, and disallow Wca landings from SZ 63, etc.

• The only thing missing is that W. Canada also doesn’t border C. US and SZ55 anymore

Although I have both games, we play using the Revised board (easier to distinguish the territories, specially in Europe).

Is there an Abattlemap map for Spring '42?

What are the other changes?

I know trans are like they are for anniversary.

Do we already have a thread that lists the differences between the two versions?  (Not the faq thread).

If we don’t and someone makes a post listing all changes (map/units/rules) from Revised to Spr 42 I’ll sticky it.

Thanks.

• @DarthMaximus:

What are the other changes?

I know trans are like they are for anniversary.

Do we already have a thread that lists the differences between the two versions?  (Not the faq thread).

If we don’t and someone makes a post listing all changes (map/units/rules) from Revised to Spr 42 I’ll sticky it.

Thanks.

Krighund posted this over at BGG: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/53803/aa-1942-revised-editions-rules-comparison  It lists the differences in rules between Revised, AA42 and LHTR.

• Bump

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m