• Alright so I want you all to post what country you live in and where your from. Also maybe post your gandpapies origin (grandmamies or greagreagreagreatgreat etc. grandpapies) origin. Just want to know who all is on the forums.

• Invercargill, New Zealand.

• Texas

• Michigan

• prussian, english, irish, scottish, german and yougoslav(dont ask)

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

Tulsa, Oklahoma
    USA

• yougoslav

LOL  you-go-slav  LMFAO!

• @Imperious:

yougoslav

LOL  you-go-slav  LMFAO!

That’s greatness.

• SORRY I SUK AT SPELLING! OK?

LIKE TAKE IT EASY

• Stl MO. Cminke you need to go to grammar school. I am not trying to insult you but how do you hold down a job not being able to spell. If you are French Canadien trying to speak English I understand. Otherwise dude how did you ever graduate from high school.

• @GoSanchez6:

Stl MO. Cminke you need to go to grammar school. I am not trying to insult you but how do you hold down a job not being able to spell. If you are French Canadien trying to speak English I understand. Otherwise dude how did you ever graduate from high school.

That’s harsh. Remember this just an online forum for a board game.

@GoSanchez6:

Stl MO. Cminke you need to go to grammar school. I am not trying to insult you but how do you hold down a job not being able to spell. If you are French Canadien trying to speak English I understand. Otherwise dude how did you ever graduate from high school.

If you check his profile it states he is 15. This would be typical 15 year old speak online. We shall have to hope that high school will bang it out of him.

Cminke, rootin’ for ya buddy…  :wink:

GG

Oh, and I’m in Texas… But I was born in California… And I’m a melting pot of English, Welsh, Scotch, Danish, Dutch, Hungarian-Jew, German, and French. Typical WASP… Well, minus the Jew…

GG

• _SORRY I SUK AT SPELLING! OK?

LIKE TAKE IT EASY_

:-P…. In fact, no…you wrote in french: Yougoslave (the people) from Yougoslavie!

• @Guerrilla:

@GoSanchez6:

If you check his profile it states he is 15. This would be typical 15 year old speak online. We shall have to hope that high school will bang it out of him.

Cminke, rootin’ for ya buddy…  :wink:

GG

ill say it again……
    I FAILED GR.5 AND SKIPED GR.6 SO I MISSED QUITE A BIT.

if i take my time i would spell better but my thought just go so i fast i get lost so fast so if i make a mestake its not a big deal to me!

so DEAL With? IT OK! IF you dOnt Like IT THan TuToR mE!!

• so DEAL With? IT OK! IF you dOnt Like IT THan TuToR mE!!

Is this a new code?

DEAL  IT OK O  IT TH T T R E

So it means… “Deal it ok it there”?

Just wondering because it actually takes more effort to make some letters large case and switch back and forth, thinking you got a new ‘advanced code’ for us to figure out.

Cryptanalysis of this code is proving really hard , we got 4 people working in Cryptology on this and we can’t understand the cipher system you are using. This is too advanced for us.

Coincidentally, I’m a college tutor… But I don’t think I could help you cminke. Still just rooting…

GG

• Sad FaCe…. AnD Il I DidENt MeaN To pUt ThÉ ?.. So TaKe IT ÉAsY Ok. 
    And Im A LOst CauSe ANY WaY. SO KeEP rouTinG

• @cminke:

Sad FaCe…. AnD Il I DidENt MeaN To pUt ThÉ ?.. So TaKe IT ÉAsY Ok. 
    And Im A LOst CauSe ANY WaY. SO KeEP rouTinG

At least stop abusing the shift button  :-D

Small tip: review what you have written at least 1 time and correct the worst stuff if you see it. Gradually your writing will get better.
    Rereading also can avoid posting really dumb ithings… really, if you feel you don’t have enough time to even read what you yourself wrote, is what you were gonna say important enough to post at all?
    And don’t forget that people will take what you say more seriously if you write it correctly (because you’re taking yourself serious)

It is all about communication, you’d try to talk in a way people can understand you too, right?

It’s really not that hard, you know. Just don’t rush things, it’s not a race. Something your future girlfriends will tell you as well  :lol:

• Dude I’m just giving him Sh## take it easy he knows he can’t spell. He is a Rush fan and so am I. So in a way we are brothers.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m