• Thank you for your time!

• It would depend on 1. my mood and 2. the situation

• Most of the time, I’d advocate going heavy in Pacific to try and contain Japan. But as said above - the situation is a key issue.

• This poll is invalid. No country can build a major IC on foreign soil !!

• '10

@Larrie:

This poll is invalid. No country can build a major IC on foreign soil !!

Dude, the name of the poll is : OOB USA

• First turns, heavy Pacific. When allies have enough to hold against Japan, buy enough to continue holding and use the rest against Germany

If USA can take Norway, hold enough to buy a IC and hold enough to start buying units, and has enough trannies to ferry 10 dudes each turn while Moscow is still soviet (and Calcutta british), then Axis deserve lose. The alphas mayor IC restriction was overkill in my opinion

• @Funcioneta:

First turns, heavy Pacific. When allies have enough to hold against Japan, buy enough to continue holding and use the rest against Germany

If USA can take Norway, hold enough to buy a IC and hold enough to start buying units, and has enough trannies to ferry 10 dudes each turn while Moscow is still soviet (and Calcutta british), then Axis deserve lose. The alphas mayor IC restriction was overkill in my opinion

That’s only holding it for 2 turns, and it isn’t easy for Germany to hit since it’s across the Baltic.

• first two turns all pacific. after that nearly 60/40 % pacific/europe for some more rounds than switch to 30/70 %.
    then decide: italy or norway!

• '10

@Ruanek:

That’s only holding it for 2 turns, and it isn’t easy for Germany to hit since it’s across the Baltic.

It’s as easy as building a few transports…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m