• i thought the M3 Stuart and the P-40 were going to be part of the national Chinese set? and any chance you will be making a full set of naval units since Fmg isnt making an OOB color set?

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

No, I will not be doing a full set of Naval units, just filling in the holes.

• Coach, In your USN set I hope you consider for Battleships a older class say the Idaho Class and a Tech class of the Montana. :-D :-D :-D :-D

WARRIOR888

• i was hoping to see a Pennsylvania Class battleship =/. but if the p40 isnt made for the americans, will you stil make them for the national chinese?

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

@Lunarwolf:

i was hoping to see a Pennsylvania Class battleship =/. but if the p40 isnt made for the americans, will you stil make them for the national chinese?

That does not mean I will not come back and do one. I think it is important to give the US another option for a carrier and there are already lots of House rules for them. The US, Japan, and the UK need additional Naval units. I agree that an early war Battleship is needed, but I am limited on how many I can do. I really do plan on making a second mold for the US, but I need to make some money first. I have already paid for 2 sets of sculpting and molds and now working on the the third, all before I start selling anything. I have not collected any money since this is my first time doing a project like this, I wanted to make sure I could deliver on time. My date is slipping some but when I know for sure, I will let everybody know.

• i’ll be sure to buy 2-3 marine sets and probably 2-3 american. for the axis minors i will be buying 3-4 colors. i cant wait and hope you are very successful so you can continue to put out more sets

• Customizer

@Lunarwolf:

i was hoping to see a Pennsylvania Class battleship =/. but if the p40 isnt made for the americans, will you stil make them for the national chinese?

I think in the FMG pieces discussion thread they said that FMG was making a Pennsylvania Class battleship, or that may have just been IL’s suggestion list.  Not sure which is the case.

• yeah its only a suggestion by IL. plus i would need it in OOB green for the us not fmg’s green

• it was a suggestion, US already has too many late model BB’s ( OOB), what is needed is what they had a Hawaii in 1941. It does not look right attacking the Missouri to start the war

• the b-25j was at Hawaii wasent it?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m