Just What Was Bunnies Thinking? Russian Roulette (Triple) Game Ccmmentary

• @MrMalachiCrunch:

Well, I un-installed both versions of the software, deleted the folders, reinstalled 1.2.5.5 and it works fine.  I then followed the listed instructions, downloaded maps, used:
    http://sites.google.com/site/tripleaerniebommel/home/mods/TripleA_Quality_Mods_EB.xml

OK, I think I figured it out. You need to remove 1.2.5.5 and install TripleA game engine 1.3.1.0 - the World War II v4 scenario available for download has already been updated to version 2.7, which is not compatible with game engine version 1.2.5.5

• '12

Thanks for clearing that up Hobbes, greatly appreciated.  But a pity, so all the sample .tsvg files here can never be viewed by me as I can’t get 1.2.5.5 map files to work with them and those files cannot be read by 1.3.1.0  I guess there isn’t much call for conversion software to upgrade the .tsvg files to newer engines.

So I guess I must wait for new games to be played on tripleA then view them?  I haven’t tried doing this yes but I understand this is possible?

• I’ll save my next game, as soon as the server is back online. 🙂

I can host a game if anyone is interested

20th Anniversary Give Away

In January 2000 this site came to life and now we're celebrating our 20th Anniversary with a prize giveaway of 30+ prizes. See this link for the list of prizes and winners.
Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures
Dean's Army Guys
T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games
Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures
Dean's Army Guys

Users

Topics

1.5m