• Kool does this mean the Syria-Lebenon Campaign is in the game?

• '10

@Pvt.Ryan:

Kool does this mean the Syria-Lebenon Campaign is in the game?

As you can see from the photo, Syria is occupied by U.K. for game purposes. Currently we are using an IPC system based on occupied territories similar to other AA games. To give the U.K. enough income to be competitive with the axis until TORCH then Syria must be part of the starting U.K. setup. The exception is the U.S. The U.S HAS 45 IPCs each turn to build up forces for TORCH which starts on turn number six. The U.S. has ten transports and two oilers in the starting setup along with three commanders. The U.S. staging area is to the left of the map. We thought it would be more fun for the U.S. player to build his own army & navy as opposed to the pre set reinforcements like in the battle of the bulge game.

IMAG0050.JPG

• '10

This photo shows the set up on the west portion of the map with the U.S. staging area just to the left.

IMAG0045.JPG

• '10

This is the setup for our test game scheduled for thursday 06/09/11.

IMAG0003.JPG

• '10

Another photo of the setup for thursdays game.

IMAG0013.JPG

• '10

Photo shows the eastern Med. at the end of turn #8 in our current test game. Did notice an error after posting this. North Alexandria should have an Italian marker.

IMAG0047.JPG

• '10

The western Med. at the end of turn #8.

IMAG0043.JPG

• That looks rediculas with everybody having ginormous army’s. Is it balanced so far? And where did you get all those pieces?

• '10

@i:

That looks rediculas with everybody having ginormous army’s. Is it balanced so far? And where did you get all those pieces?

When I first saw this reply I thought CMINKE had sent it and I started to try to decode it. Then I noticed it was from i rock so now I am at a loss. Wonder what a “ginormous” army is? What ever it is, everybody has one I guess. The last sentence I got. The test games will determine the balance. Thats why we are playing them.

• FAIL! yah im not good at spelling sorry about hat and my ipods spell checker kept changing what i wrote so it turned into some convuloted(sp?) retarted thing. what i ment to say was huge. i thought i looked rediculas(i spelt that right?) with the huge armys every where.

• '10

@i:

FAIL! yah im not good at spelling sorry about hat and my ipods spell checker kept changing what i wrote so it turned into some convuloted(sp?) retarted thing. what i ment to say was huge. i thought i looked rediculas(i spelt that right?) with the huge armys every where.

RIDICULOUS! I think that both of us were having trouble keeping the supply tokens to the front and the armies were growing as we waited for supply. Also afraid of making mistakes. We are still learning how to coordinate movement of supply and reinforcements. This is a tactical game and a little more complicated than some.

• Ohh okay (ridiculous that’s how you spell that)

• '10

Ended another test game today. Am getting closer to posting our rules. One more test game in the works and this will do it. Even Larry’s games required changes after they were published. So I dont see our rules ever being 100% completed. There will always be different ideas.

• Kool. So far you game sounds very interesting I’m looking forward to the rules.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m