• Yes the game still nedds some polishing. I played last night as well and its a long game. I apoligize if the nuke rules and Africa were hard. I realized Africa might just have to be scrapped. Instead just make most of Africa as neutral. Thanks for playing the game though! Im glad some people are trying it! Could you give me some input for improvements?

• sure. the one thing we noticed right away was that the nukes are only good for defense. example, in our game Germany, west Germany, Poland, japan, turkey, and i think Russia were all nuked. so for 2 turns Europe was a dead lock, and it left the US UK and France to start taking territory or get into position to take territory. as i said set up is good except Africa… make it mostly neutral. France and Britain are both economically weak so it is a problem since the USA is the only ally with sustainable income.

• The Nuke attack in Europe is exactly what happened to me in both my games! Due to the large amount of forces present, no one wants to start anything for fear of being annihilated. I think Africa could be more handy if they were on a side, but overall they should remain neutral like you said. The income of Britain and France and Russsia was supposed to be fixed by giving them simple national objectives that compensate for their lack of income. But I have yet to make any except some I jotted down for my last game with my group. When I have time I will add some. I have a map Im working on that will fix income and enlarge teritories, but it still needs work and time. Thank you for the valuable input poloplayer! Sorry for the things you didnt like and Im glad you like the set up.

• your welcome. if you want any tips, i know that dannyboy216 is also working on a cold war scenario that takes place in the 60s. maybe you could talk to him, his 1947 scenario was great. he does really good NOs. some people really like the amount of navy that both sides have. keep it up

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m