• Hi everyone

http://www.easy-share.com/1914534447/Axis VS Allies Global Game X.xlsx

Please find attached a link to my simple yet detailed excel sheet which keeps track of your IPCs from round to round.

There is a war room on sheet 16 which can be entered any time to see the war trends over the game.

Please select the free download option down the bottom (they try to get you to pay).

• I should also mention that this sheet uses alpha+2 rules and bonuses.

• I have also made my own but I gotta say that mine is much simpler… I was playing as both UK and US and it was difficult for me to get back to the computer to type stuff in… It looks great and I can see all the hard work but it seems like a lot to type in… Also in my experiance I find that people like to ask whoever keeps the money how much money they have and its easier if you dont have to scroll up 500 lines or more… criticisms aside it looks fantastic and quite intricate! gave me ideas for mine!  :-D

• Looks great.  Will try it out next game!

Thanks for sharing this with everyone.

• Thanks for your input guys. I use my laptop and have it set up next to the board. I hope this improves your a&a experience. Thanks again!

• Let me know how you go guys. Any improvements are welcome!

• How do you account for when a capitol is taken ?

Like how do I reflect the 19 IPC that Germany takes from France on G1?

How do you reflect when France is Liberated and British held French land goes back to France etc. ??

Really like the Warroom feature wish that there were plots for each country !

• Help the file is gone ! Where can I find another one ??

• @Darby:

Help the file is gone ! Where can I find another one ??

I will upload my new fixed excel sheet shortly (I found a few errors)

I will also try to make a column for liberation etc. I will post link here very shortly

• Cool !!
    Can’t wait – We really like your program!

I did not quite understand what you meant re accounting for liberartion
    (do you just increase next turns Start IPC entry ? or does that screw later formulas ?)
    and do you just change France’s next turn Start IPC to 0 ?

It would be easy enough to just give Germany 19 paper IPCs as plunder and allow them to spend it as well as the amount calculated without accounting for liberation – but I like the accounting to be captured by the spread sheet to keep the war room chart accurate.

Also Occupied Countries keep showing a starting income each turn based on their remaining land – what is the best way to account for that  ( we have been earasing it by entering an equal amount of convoy loss each turn - is there a better way ??)

• @Darby:

Cool !!
    Can’t wait – We really like your program!

I did not quite understand what you meant re accounting for liberartion
    (do you just increase next turns Start IPC entry ? or does that screw later formulas ?)
    and do you just change France’s next turn Start IPC to 0 ?

It would be easy enough to just give Germany 19 paper IPCs as plunder and allow them to spend it as well as the amount calculated without accounting for liberation – but I like the accounting to be captured by the spread sheet to keep the war room chart accurate.

Also Occupied Countries keep showing a starting income each turn based on their remaining land – what is the best way to account for that  ( we have been earasing it by entering an equal amount of convoy loss each turn - is there a better way ??)

Thanks mate. I really appreciate your input and I am happy that you like it.
    That is the best way to do it. Go to next round and do exactly what you said. You will have to keep changing France starting credits to 0 each round that it is not liberated. You should also change Frances ‘TOTAL IPCs carried forward (WITH bonuses / Convoy Dis.)’ to 0 each round that it is not liberated. That way it is easy and the graphs are spot on.
    Doing this WILL NOT ruin the formulas in future graphs.

• Why won’t the website let me post the new link for my excel sheet?

• ouch !

• Indeed :-(

• Sorry MarKalkin
    I tried to post the link but also am too junior – thanks for sending it to me though 8-)

• No problem mate.

If anyone else wants it I will send in message

• Thanks

• I would like a copy

• Copy?

• Can u send to me in message?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m