• So I’ve lately been trying to make some rules for Vichy France. It kinda ticks me off that the French are treated like any other surrendering nation because thats not what they did in the war. So I started making up some Vichy rules. Basically the territories of French Equatoral Africa and New Hebrides, and Syria are Free French from the start. All other territories though are Vichy. Everyone is a Pro-Axis neutral and can be activated. Now I know this is far from the truth in the war but I decided to go for it. Also as the war goes on the territores will change alligence. If the US enters the war then West Africa and Central Africa become Free French controlled and so do all three North African territories. However French Guiana and Madagascar don’t join the Free French until they control S. France or France. Also all each Vichy French territorie has a troops amount. S. France is 3 Infantry. West Africa is 2 infantry, Central Africa is 1 infantry, Madagascar is 2 infantry, Guiana is 1 infantry, and all three N. African territories are 1 infantry. Now tell me what you think of my ideas. If any are unbalanced (like Italy getting S.France and N. Africa without combat) then tell me. I’m still working out FFF (Free French Fores) rules so they will clear thing up. Also I don’t know the statues of French Indochina yet as I don’t own Pacific. Enjoy!  :-D

• I saw so many mistakes in my post I think I drank to much sweet tea.

• Be mindful to make a rule to not allow Vichy units into Paris or Normandy, because thats just silly

• Yeah but thats for when there their own nation. In this version they just become Pro-Axis

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m