Germans, I.C.s, AA-Guns Painted

• Hey guys, a few people had asked me if I finished the painted Germans. I have posted them on Ebay, for anyone who is interested!

I’ve also posted painted I.C.s, AA-Guns and various other countries. Thanks!

German Army
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290549945125&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

German Airforce
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290549943313&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

German Navy
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290549946934&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

If you search ‘Axis & Allies Europe Pacific 1940’ you will find the rest. Thanks again guys!

• Customizer

Hello Brandon,

With all due respect, when are you going to send me the units and other items that are my property? It’s been well over a year now.

You agreed to paint several pieces and took several hundred Dollars and many of my units and now won’t even talk with me.

Please respond as I don’t wish to “make waves”.

“Tall Paul”, a.k.a. Paul Harwell

• Customizer

Everyone,

Does anyone have current or recent contact with Brandon Scott, a.k.a. “McLovin1985”?

This person always seemed a nice and friendly guy. After purchasing several of his painted A&A units on Ebay I paid him to paint several several others, even sending him some of my own painted units for him to modify.

Then he said he had several “personal setbacks” and shortly after that started refusing to even answer my e-mails. As the total value of my property envolved is over $1,000 I believe he could be put in serious trouble, but that isn’t what I want. I simply want my property returned to me.

Thank you for any assistance you might be able to offer.

“Tall Paul”

• '16 Customizer

Well if you look at his page, he hasn’t been active since March of 2011, so I’d say he has scrammed  :x

That’s a pity. I am a painter as well, and it is important for your potential clients to trust you! I can’t believe he has done that.

• $1,000! wow…… thats really bad! And you sent him your painted pieces to! and you still dont have them after a YEAR! Do not order from him any more!

sheesh… I hate cheaters!

• That really is a shame, I’m sorry Tall Paul.

Shit like this, put reputable clients and dealers on edge…

• Customizer

Guys,

Like I said, My main interest is not in punishing his wrongdoing,…but in getting my property RETURNED to me. I’d rather not go legal on him, although he definately deserves it. I’d appreciate it if ya’ll could “spread the word” on this guy for everyones’ sake.

“Tall Paul”

• Customizer

Guys,

I’ll say here and now, I have had EXCELLENT communication, production, and service from my current painter, “Allworkandnoclay”, a.k.a. Chad Coffman. He is the consumate Proffessional in all respects.

–-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Brandon Scott guy should be “tarred and feathered” as far as this hobby is concerned. I hope he doesn’t mess-over anyone else.

“Tall Paul”

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Post ALL of his personal information that you’ve ever had on him publically please.

• Customizer

Gargantua,

Since you’re a representative of A&A.Org I’ll do that.

OK, I ran across him through purchasing some of his painted A&A sets on Ebay where he told me his name was Brandon Scott, and his Ebay name was “brandonsc_85@yahoo.com” and the mailing address I sent my “stuff” to was:

Brandon Castle
    HHC 20th ASG
    P.O. Box 300
    APO,AP 96218

He had mentioned to me that this was a U.S. base in Korea where he was serving.

You’ll notice the two different last names of Scott and Castle. I suppose it’s possible his middle name is Scott and last name is Castle.

His ID on A&A.Org is “McLovin1985

He was always nice and easy to deal with until he had “some personal problems” with his girlfreind and other things and then he just refused to honor his obligations to me or even answer my e-mails, although he had previously taken payment of a few hundred dollars and has several hundred dollars worth of my “stuff”.

I have received NOTHING from him ever!

I have about a hundred or so e-mails of our comunications. I spelled out everything and kept copies mainly to reduce any confusion or delays.

I’m not necessarily interested in “GOING LEGAL” on him, although I’m certain I could.
    I simply want my property returned to me, and an appology would certainly be appreciated.

I only hope everyone else might be able to avoid another “situation” with this person for whom I can think of several legal terms to describe.

“Tall Paul”

• Customizer

This is most unfortunate Paul, bummer you’ve had to put up with this kinda junk.

• Customizer

Thanks Vira. This “Brandon” guy has acted really bad. I hope he “gets his act together” and returns my property before legal means are necessary. It’s been over a year now.

On a completely different line of thinking, I’m TOTALLY HAPPY with the service, production, and quality work that I have received from my current painter “allworkandnoclay”. He is the consumate proffessional and proves it every time we comunicate or when I receive some of his work. An AWESOME painter!

“Tall Paul”

• Im kind of confused, so there is 1 guy whi is good and the other guy is not so good? Right? :?

• Customizer

Empireman,

The “Brandon” guy is the BAD guy

Yes, Chad Coffman, a.k.a. “Allworkandnoclay” is my NEW PAINTER and is a near legend because of his awesome paint jobs. He is definately a good guy! I’ll give you an example below. Notice the red striping on the edges of the 3-color shoulder epaulets. And the Russian national insignia on the bases.

“Tall Paul”

russia_inf_drab.jpg

• Hey Tall Paul,

I think I found Brandon on Facebook, just search for Brandon Scott Castle and you will find him. Maybe he will answer you there.

• Customizer

St3vYboy,

Thanks for the info. I’m not on Facebook, nor do I care to be. If he won’t answer my e-mails I doubt he’d answer my Facebook inquiries.

Gargantua, do you have suggestions? Can A&A.Org contact him or do anything?

“Tall Paul”

• @Tall:

Empireman,

The “Brandon” guy is the BAD guy

Yes, Chad Coffman, a.k.a. “Allworkandnoclay” is my NEW PAINTER and is a near legend because of his awesome paint jobs. He is definately a good guy! I’ll give you an example below. Notice the red striping on the edges of the 3-color shoulder epaulets. And the Russian national insignia on the bases.

“Tall Paul”

Oh my gosh, how much did that cost? I think i will be buying some soon….

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

I don’t have any suggestions at the moment.

And I am not some kind of aa.org rep though I would love to be! lol.

I sent you a few PM’s, this guy was active just a few days ago on EBAY, buying a ladies watch, so he’s still around.

HONESTLY - our best bet is to find an American serving at the same base in Korea.

That will sort things out - VERY QUICKLY and effectively.  Anyone tried KaufischChris (or whatever it is) from Harris Game Design?  He’s always overseas…

I’ll ask Djensen to pull Mclovin’s IP address or any other pertinent information he has, but chances are the dude isn’t going to respond to any emails or anything :S.

EBAY itself will be interested in helping you aswell, especially since the account is active, and EVEN IF the transaction was outside of Ebay.

So does anyone know any Americans Serving in Korea atm?

• '18

allworkandnoclay, I wont to know how much his pieces are……

• '16 Customizer

According to his prices posted on this site, his pieces range anywhere from $5.00-8.50 a piece, with infantry being the most expensive, understandably.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m