• So me and my friends have an airsoft organization and were thinking about entering in a league. But first I want to standarize our gear so we don’t look like some patched up militia. What guns are common? I’m thinking about making our standard issue gun either an AK47 or M16/M4. But what are the good common ones? I need it to be under $50 if possible under $40. However it needs to be good with an FPS of 250-400. Also perferably a low round capacity so we can carry extra clips. And most importantly tactical rails for lights, lasers, scopes, and grenade launchers. Thanks for the help  :-)

Pvt. Ryan,
        As someone who has played on a “league” (what does that word mean to you?) that competed in major games in our area, I don’t think the budget you are describing equates to “league” play. It’s a backyard get together for friends who are bored. I was not even close to being outloaded to compete on regional levels, but all my gear and equipment came to around $250, and I was the lowest of the low as far as effective.

In order to play on “leagues” you have to have cash, and a willingness to play under people who are going to shoot you over and over and over and over and over and over and over and… Best way is to join a group that already has been in a league (preferably led by ex-mil; we had some great guys who played our team, cussed us out while they unloaded mag after mag into our ranks, but it was the best training I ever got for airsoft).

And you have to be prepared to have someone tell you, “Sorry, you’re too young…”

Not meant to discourage, just enlighten.

GG

• Haha trust me this is the same way I feel about all my friends. They can’t take orders and won’t spend the money. No we have enough people for teams of 5 and I’m thinking of “making” our own league. Even if we did get ripped to pieces at contest I’m good with that. After all whats the best to learn to win than by losing?

• I think you guys might look up a local historical reinactors group as they do make authentic airsoft WW2 guns ( even machine guns). They often travel to other states and battle other groups in mock battles. They even got half-tracks and some armored cars. They do skirmish and have set rules on combat. Perhaps you guys can get into that.

• Dude I hate you. Just so you know.  :-) Any chance of you sellin one of those for $5 profit  :-D. Anyway I have thought about joining a WW2 group but Im too young and I don’t the money for those guns. I do have a cool Thompson though. Unfortunately its the Drum Magazine version so its not COMPLETELY accurate (though they were sometimes used, as theres a photo of a Marine using a drum magazine on Iwo Jima).

• no way…how ever i l sell them 50% retail for the bolt actions and 30% for the ppsh-41 <3  no sale on the mgs.:)…but…just to piss you off the same guy i got these from is moving out for the city and selling the rest of his collection.  (before he move from one place to another in the city)

• I really hate you c-man  :-D. Do you do reinactments?

• no i just bought them so i could look at them. of cource…my budy owns a  10 acre farm out side the city and has recreated the many battles (he owns the same guns x5…he’s rich) such as kursk…d-day…stalingrad…and N.africa.

• and be jelous cus im just that asume

• Oh Boy  Ain’t you the one.

• All well. Anybody have any ideas how to make idiots follow orders? I really need to know lol  :-D

• Just tell them the force will be with you.

• I think thats what cminke does. No I need a plan and it shouldn’t involve Tom Hanks.  :-D

• @Pvt.Ryan:

I think thats what cminke does. No I need a plan and it shouldn’t involve Tom Hanks.  :-D

and it works! :-D

just point your mg34 or 42 at th …oh wait you dont have one…lol … but it does work.

• ardy har har cminke. Im thinking of making a fireing line. Shoot anyone who misbehaves

• ok but just to let you know its gona hurt you.  so if you like pain go stand by the wall over there and ill shoot my MG #$%ing 42 at you if you realy want.  btw it has the same fire rate as the real thing. :wink:

• crap whats that thing fps. Im afraid to ask.

• What is this Romper Room talk?

• @Pvt.Ryan:

crap whats that thing fps. Im afraid to ask.

1,200 to 1,500 rounds per minute. and

Technical specifications:
    Lenght: 1,230mm
    Weight: 6,000g
    Ammunition: 6mm BB
    Ammunition capacity: 250 BBs

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m