• Alright, my roommate and I just had another game with what I would called excellent Russian and US play(I was playing axis), and two IC’s were still ultimately unstoppable. Russia traded ground for a while, but in the end Japan couldn’t be held back. US devoted enough Navy to get in and take an undefended Indonesia and build an IC on it, but was retaken by Japan a couple turns later. I need to have a play by forum game against a really good allied player to show me this can really be stopped (without completely ignoring Germany). Hobbes you in?

• I wouldn’t say I’m “a really good allied player” but I am one you haven’t played, yet.  I’ll give it a go.

I’m free mornings US time.

• @Mr.Biggg:

Alright, my roommate and I just had another game with what I would called excellent Russian and US play(I was playing axis), and two IC’s were still ultimately unstoppable. Russia traded ground for a while, but in the end Japan couldn’t be held back. US devoted enough Navy to get in and take an undefended Indonesia and build an IC on it, but was retaken by Japan a couple turns later. I need to have a play by forum game against a really good allied player to show me this can really be stopped (without completely ignoring Germany). Hobbes you in?

No play by forum for me. Sorry.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m