Field Marshal Games - AMMO BOX 1940 Edition

• @moralecheck:

I thought Jeremy had said these were discontinued.  Glad to hear they survived.

They were, now they’re being re-released, new and improved.  :D

• Customizer

Wow… these crates are simply awesome - I had in my head to make one myself, but can’t find the time and after seeing these, not sure I can be bothered to create a lesser quality.

• And the tray in the new box are exactly the same as those on the old box so they can be switched back and forth?

• '10

@DrLarsen:

And the tray in the new box are exactly the same as those on the old box so they can be switched back and forth?

That is correct

• Awesome!  Now it looks as though my ultimate dream super-A&A variant is finally taking shape, components-wise!  I pulled out some of my panzerschiffe mini’s and have found that HBG’s new board is big enough to work with 1/2400 warships and that even the biggest of them fit into the compartments in your ammo box (diagonally, anyway).  Once you’ve released all the FMG piece sets, I’ll order one of the new boxes with all generic trays… then I’ll switch the 8 nation-specific trays from the old box into the new.  The ten trays of the new box should fit the entire FMG piece line-up, and the 30 compartments in the trays of the old one will accomodate 18 different minor/ neutral power armies (ala HBG) + 6 sets of “super-armor” (ala TT) + 6 sets of “super-ships” (ala Panzerschiffe)!  Perfect!

Now I just have to patiently wait for you to release all these sets… (Patience is always the hard part…)

• My 1940 Ammo Box arrived.  It is awesome.  So well made and huge.  I love it.  I can’t wait for the ANZAC and french die to come so I complete it.  I’ve decided it will be used for the FMG pieces only as they arrive.  Can’t wait to start filling it with Italy and Germany and so on.  Nice job FMG.

• '10

@boboshonda:

My 1940 Ammo Box arrived.  It is awesome.  So well made and huge.  I love it.  I can’t wait for the ANZAC and french die to come so I complete it.  I’ve decided it will be used for the FMG pieces only as they arrive.  Can’t wait to start filling it with Italy and Germany and so on.  Nice job FMG.

Thank you, glad it arrived ok.

• I just have one answer.

The boards, the units, the dice trays and the boxes come with the box right?

• @12doze12:

I just have one answer.

No.  The ammo box itself, the boxes FOR the units and the dice trays come with it.  Pretty clear in the product description on the website i think.

• @Rorschach:

@12doze12:

I just have one answer.

No.  The ammo box itself, the boxes FOR the units and the dice trays come with it.  Pretty clear in the product description on the website i think.

Ok, thank you

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m