• Coach, awesome sculpts.  These are going to look great on massive AA boards. The JAPS (Japanese) for the sensitive types will not stand a snowball’s chance in the Sahara to defeat a force coming ashore on an island after say a Battleship or Cruiser bombardment, subject to die rolls.  Again these are going to be a most welcome addition to our game. Idea for you to kick around, maybe make a set in a neutral color for those of us who take the time and effort to paint them in authentic colors and camo schemes. :-D :-D :-D :-D

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

Once you spray on the primer, they will be a neutral color.  :lol:

• Spray on primer? I have painted thousands of minature warships,tanks, infantry :-o :-o and planes over the years and I have never realized I needed to put a primer base on them.  I have always washed them and after they dried painted them in the chosen patterns. So if you are suggesting primer what do you use since even on my 1-700 scale Warship collection I never used a primer.  Maybe it was written to do so but I can’t read Japanese, no instructions in English.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m