• since i’m new here, and english is my third languages, i wanna be introduced to the concept of bidding

what’s that !!! please be explicative and don’t be afraid to write a lot. or if you want rediretc me on another topic here if the information contened here is correct and almost complete

thanx everyone

• I too would like to know what this means. The term seems to be used everywhere and I haven´t yet found out what it means……

• the term bidding, refers to the fact that if you aren’t playing with the rule that russians can’t attack first, than it is way too easy for the allies to win. To help even things out, you put a bid. A bid is when Germany and Japan get extra i.p.c.'s at the begining of the game in order to make it somewhat fair. If you are playing with the russians don’t attack first rule, than you won’t need to put up a bid.

• When you begin a game, you must consider that the Allies have an advantage over the axis. You demonstrate this by saying “i will take the Axis, IF i may have an extra “X” ipcs allocated as i wish”. Your opponant may believe that they may do more with the Axis than you, and would then say "no, I will take the Axis if i may have an extra “X-y” ipcs. This considers until you have an Axis player with the lowest bid.

• Aaaaahhhhhhhh …… !!!

So you don´t have bidding while playning RR? Why not? It seems that even when playing RR and weapons breakthrough for J and G, the allies should still win. Am I wrong about this?

• @morten200:

Aaaaahhhhhhhh …… !!!

So you don´t have bidding while playning RR? Why not? It seems that even when playing RR and weapons breakthrough for J and G, the allies should still win. Am I wrong about this?

you DO (or can) have bidding when playing RR.
    and no, you’re not wrong about this.

• ¨now i see why the bird can fly¨

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m