• I am playing my first ever game of A&AP as Japan against 2 experienced players. Please answer this poll to give me an idea for what to do. If it is going for IPCs, how on earth do I stay safe from the allies?

• Sorry! I destroyed the poll! :( :oops: :cry: :-?
    Please post suggestions.

• I been checking past posts on Japanese ideas. Heres one for you:

As Japan it is important to get as many IPCs they can per turn. I recommend taking as many of the valuable Dutch East Indies as possible while staying away from Celebes. This is becuase the British can bring most of their naval forces to bear on any ships you may have around these islands. Taking out the American fleet at Hawaii and the British Battleship near Maylay is important also. I do not recommend taking Midway yet as the remaining American fleet and airforce can probably take out any fleet you can assemble there. Ignore China for the most part; it is worthless and will only bog you down. Consolidated you forces in southeast asia quickly and move you airforce into the Pacific (the Caroline islands are a good spot) to back up you fleet. Destroy the British fleet before it has time to consolidate and become a formidible fighting force. That’s pretty much all I’ve figured out so far, hope it helps.

Heres more:

The trick to JApan is too pressure both Australia and India, while not actually commiting to taking them. Make them buy infantry not fighters, get your IPCS to at least 40 for Vps, and delay the Americans with Kamakazees and CAPs.

1. Thanks Mr Ghoul! 8)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m