• So I’m playing A&A global for the 2nd time and I am noticing a lot of inconsistencies with the rules between both books and even what is written on the board’s mobilization chart. Is there an updated/ revised rulebook I can download?

Also, how much does USA collect before it goes into wartime? Europe book says it makes 35 during war so does that mean it makes 5 IPCs and then gets +30? is it +30 for Europe and +40 for global?

• can you at least tell me about USA’s peace time income?

• @onetthome:

can you at least tell me about USA’s peace time income?

count up their starting territory valies.  That’s their peace time (and starting) income.  Any other bonuses are national objectives that (if met) are always in addition to their current territory value total.  The only bonus that can be met while at peace is the OOB pacific bonus for the Philippines.  But this is only for OOB rules.  All rule revisions since have changed USA objectives to at war bonuses only, with no eligible bonuses while at peace, I believe.

• Official Q&A

@onetthome:

So I’m playing A&A global for the 2nd time and I am noticing a lot of inconsistencies with the rules between both books and even what is written on the board’s mobilization chart. Is there an updated/ revised rulebook I can download?

Use the Europe Rulebook.  The only rules from the Pacific Rulebook that apply to the Global game are the rules on China and kamikazes.  I’m not aware of any problems with the mobilization charts on the boards.  What are you referring to?

@onetthome:

Also, how much does USA collect before it goes into wartime? Europe book says it makes 35 during war so does that mean it makes 5 IPCs and then gets +30? is it +30 for Europe and +40 for global?

In the Europe game, the US collects 35 IPCs when not at war.  In the Global game, the US collects 52 IPCs when not at war (see page 32 of the Europe Rulebook).  Note that the politics rules and National Objectives in the Global game are completely different from those in the Europe game (see pages 33-35 of the Europe Rulebook).

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m