Jurassic Park or Planet of the Apes

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@frimmel:

@LHoffman:

The deciding factor for Planet of the Apes would have to be all the free babes.

Nothing involving a female is ever ‘free.’ Even in a post-apocalyptic future
    there will be no free babes.

Perhaps you are correct… but their presence would at least offer possibility.

• '10

@frimmel:

The primary difficulty would be in finding food. Many species of plant in Jurassic Park were said to be poisonous. I think you’d have a easier time avoiding the non-sentient dinos than the sentient apes although over time the dino predators might prove to be more persistent. You’d be competing with other humans for the same food sources as well as with the apes and on surface would seem more likely to find a nitch in the food chain in Jurassic Park if you of course are successful in not becoming food.

Don’t really see one situation’s advantages being substantially more favorable although

NOOOOVAAAH !  Frim, you may get Razor pissed off for posting hot babes again. :-D

• @Battling:

NOOOOVAAAH !   Frim, you may get Razor pissed off for posting hot babes again. :-D

It is directly related to the topic.  :-)

• I picked Jurassic Park, am so fed up with the apes from WOTC. At least the raptors are decent.

Oh BTW, I love your pic, and for the record I am not a moderator, so it aint me locking and deleting threads with depraved pics that may offend minors from North Korea.

• '10

@Razor:

I picked Jurassic Park, am so fed up with the apes from WOTC. At least the raptors are decent.

Oh BTW, I love your pic, and for the record I am not a moderator, so it aint me locking and deleting threads with depraved pics that may offend minors from North Korea.

I wonder what Adler/Bizarro Tag have to say about it.

• Stay on topic, though admittedly this thread is really marginal.

Happy Days or Laverne and Shirley

Andy Griffith or Mayberry RFD

Yea great…

• '10

@Imperious:

Stay on topic, though admittedly this thread is really marginal.

Happy Days or Laverne and Shirley

Andy Griffith or Mayberry RFD

Yea great…

Gee I thought you were going to ask what Foxxy  might think about the thread . :evil:

• Gee I thought you were going to ask what Foxxy  might think about the thread about.

Foxy or Bizzaro Tag?

• This is how I imagine myself in Jurassic Park. In the horizon you see the mountains where the raptors live, and when the sun go down I have a strategy.

• Charleton Heston was an incredible actor and the gal in it was hot. Out of my cold dead hands. Another reason to vote for Planet of the Apes.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m