• @Keredrex:

@DTDeGrave:

Keredex,

Excellent job with these aids…really helpful when we need to record and verify a take-down and re-set-up at a later date.  I don’t have access to a large format printer and really appreciate the 8 1/2" X 11" option.

One question, will you be correcting the starting IPC values for UK Europe and Pacific in this format?

Thanks again.

Are you referring to the Alpha 2 corrections?

also, as for changes… is alpha 2 an optional version or the official changes to play the game properly?  i want to know if there is even a need for the original pages

Keredrex,
    first I’ll echo everyone else and say “THANKS!” for creating these sheets they are really great. 
    I believe DTDeGrave was asking about a regular format sheet with the Alpha + 2 corrections.  From my (limited knowledge) Alpha+2 is a the current set of rules endorsed by Larry Harris (the game designer).  A quick quote from his post over at his forums (harrisgamedesign.com)

“Please use the following setups, National Objectives and listed rules when playing Global 1940. These rules, or the final variation of these rules will appear in future re-prints of Axis & Allies Pacific 1940 and Axis & Allies Europe 1940.”
    Larry Harris

I love the initial sheet you created, and the large format Alpha+2 sheet is great, but not everyone has access to a large format printer.  If you have/can easily modify the initial sheet for the Alpha+2 changes (different turn order, and different starting IPC) as you have for your large format sheet, I’m sure it would be greatly appreciated by those with out access to a large printer.

Great Job,
    Kaffieen

• @kaffieen:

Keredrex,
    first I’ll echo everyone else and say “THANKS!” for creating these sheets they are really great. 
    I believe DTDeGrave was asking about a regular format sheet with the Alpha + 2 corrections.  From my (limited knowledge) Alpha+2 is a the current set of rules endorsed by Larry Harris (the game designer).  A quick quote from his post over at his forums (harrisgamedesign.com)

“Please use the following setups, National Objectives and listed rules when playing Global 1940. These rules, or the final variation of these rules will appear in future re-prints of Axis & Allies Pacific 1940 and Axis & Allies Europe 1940.”
    Larry Harris

I love the initial sheet you created, and the large format Alpha+2 sheet is great, but not everyone has access to a large format printer.  If you have/can easily modify the initial sheet for the Alpha+2 changes (different turn order, and different starting IPC) as you have for your large format sheet, I’m sure it would be greatly appreciated by those with out access to a large printer.

Great Job,
    Kaffieen

awesome… ill adjust the regular format sheets and post them as soon as I can

• here are the Alpha 2 regular format sheets

When printing layout should be set to Short Edge Binding.  
    This will enable pages to be printed correctly so the charts for each country rounds are in the correct position front and back.

enjoy

A&A_GlobalLOG_A2_.pdf

• Great help! This saves a lot of debate…

• These are a great help!!  Thanks

• Thanks, much appreciated

• These have a great look, almost like something you would find in the original axis and allies games.

Great job, Thanks.

• great job if my printer wasent out of ink i would use it!!!

• Awesome!  Thank you.  :-)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m