• Hey I was just wondering if there is anyone out there who genuinely likes school…
    Please give me your thoughts. :-)

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

**Adult learning is the way. **
    -Skip all the pretention, 
    -Just hand out the basics (what you actually NEED TO KNOW to learn the skill and graduate/certify) 
    -Do it quickly and effeciently,  cram your courses into 1  full day or weekend sessions,  2 days at 8 hours is better then 8 weeks at 2 hours a week.
    -Be surrounded by people who actually WANT to learn, and act professional
    -Have way more fun and get it overwith

Why go to school for 4 years to get a degree, when in reality, if your courses were days/weeks long but intense, instead of MONTHS long a hour here an hour there. you could get it done in 25% or less of the time. - Same Credit, Same Cost, less Bull Crap (Bull Crap is a substitute, I know, but IL requests it and I don’t feel like being hassled)

Traditional School Blows.

• @Gargantua:

Why go to school for 4 years to get a degree, when in reality, if your courses were days/weeks long but intense, instead of MONTHS long a hour here an hour there. you could get it done in 25% or less of the time. - Same Credit, Same Cost, less Bull Crap (Bull Crap is a substitute, I know, but IL requests it and I don’t feel like being hassled)

Three reasons, girls, girls and more girls  :-D

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Girls, not women :P

• I enjoy school, most of my classes are pretty good but I hate studying and doing homework.  :|

• @Gargantua:

Girls, not women :P

Girls back then, women now.

• '10

I miss school.  I think I am going to take a few night courses just for fun.

Enjoy it while you can.

“Study History, Study History” - Winston Churchill

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m