• I plan to make a express game of this could I have some help with troop locations, numbers.

Thanks

• Try this fox http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Battle_of_El_Alamein its chock full of information. I recomend including German and Italina forces for Axis and British and maybe french and australian forces for allies. I thought you’d know alot about the N. Africa campaign considering your name is Desert Fox (the nick name for Field Marshal Erwin Rommel the man in charge of this campaign and the german forces in normandy)

• @Pvt.Ryan:

I thought you’d know alot about the N. Africa campaign considering your name is Desert Fox (the nick name for Field Marshal Erwin Rommel the man in charge of this campaign and the german forces in normandy)

Its Dessert and I do know some but there are many people who know more than me. I have had a look at it and my main problem is hexagons. where to put them? But for that I should start a thread about the map and game.

• Sorry I didn’t see the other S  :-D. I suggest not using hexagons though. For all our Express games we are using tactical maps not terrain based ones. Its more like D-day then Miniatures.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m