• 1. Is Ontario adjacent to the central U.S and the Eastern U.S?
    2. If germany takes France on G1 ( getting all 17 IPCs) then Italy takes south France, does Italy take the 3 IPCs from germany?

• 1. Yes
    2. No

• TripleA

Well either way. uk can only make 9-10 inf r1.  germany round 2 buys more transports and dumps what he has on to a spot near uk. G3 is boom boom if you got the forces or wait a round just shuffle a bunch of guys over and G4 it is done.

There is nothing uk can do. period.

• Official Q&A

@Adamml321:

2. If germany takes France on G1 ( getting all 17 IPCs) then Italy takes south France, does Italy take the 3 IPCs from germany?

An important concept to understand here is that Germany gets the 17 IPCs (19 in the Global game) “cash” that France has on hand when it captures Paris.  Germany’s income level only goes up by the value of the territory of France itself (plus any other French territories that it captures).  Any territories that remain uncaptured by Germany remain in French hands.

When Italy captures Southern France (from France), it’s income level goes up by 3, but it does not immediately receive any IPCs.  IPCs are only received immediately when an enemy capital is captured, and those IPCs are the former owner’s “cash on hand”.

• Oh, so that 17 ipc boost is a one time thing, not added to the income. I’ve been reading that rule wrong the whole time.

• @Cow:

Well either way. uk can only make 9-10 inf r1.  germany round 2 buys more transports and dumps what he has on to a spot near uk. G3 is boom boom if you got the forces or wait a round just shuffle a bunch of guys over and G4 it is done.

What are you talking about? That has nothing to do with this topic

• Customizer

@Adamml321:

@Cow:

What are you talking about? That has nothing to do with this topic

I think he posted his quote on the wrong thread.  It looks like his quote is supposed to be on some thread about Sealion.  Maybe he was thinking of making his post, saw this topic and decided to check it out, then said “Oh, I’ve got to leave my post” but forgot to go back to the original Sealion thread and left it here instead.  Probably a blonde moment, ha ha ha.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m