• i have looked, but didn´t find any answer, so i post it here (again?).
    its for oob-games only, please no alpha-stuff related comment here. ;)

on page 23 there is written:
    germany
    “5 IPC if Axis powers control either novgorod or volgograd.”

does it mean, that the german player can get up to 10 IPC when controlling both cities?

United kingdom/United states

“collect a one-time payment of 5 IPCs if the first time UK/USA forces capture or liberate one of the following territories: normandy, holland or western germany.”

does it mean, that UK/USA can gain up to 15 IPCs or maximum 5 IPCs? for me as not a native speaker of english it is not quite clear.
    if someone as UK or USA captures holland he gains 5 IPCs. okay, but when the same player occupies normandy next round or in the same round. what is then? etc.

the same with USA.

thanx for the answers in advance.

• Official Q&A

@rock`n:

on page 23 there is written:
    germany
    “5 IPC if Axis powers control either novgorod or volgograd.”

does it mean, that the german player can get up to 10 IPC when controlling both cities?

No.

@rock`n:

United kingdom/United states

“collect a one-time payment of 5 IPCs if the first time UK/USA forces capture or liberate one of the following territories: normandy, holland or western germany.”

does it mean, that UK/USA can gain up to 15 IPCs or maximum 5 IPCs? for me as not a native speaker of english it is not quite clear.
    if someone as UK or USA captures holland he gains 5 IPCs. okay, but when the same player occupies normandy next round or in the same round. what is then? etc.

The payment is received only the first time that one of those territories is captured/liberated by each power.  Nothing further is received for capturing or liberating another of the territories.  Each power may earn only 5 IPCs per game from this NO.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m