I wanna play AA in Montreal

• Well frankly I dont know many store that sell board games like A&A (valet de coeur but they dont have them i looked on their website), if you could point some store to me i would greatly appreciate.
    I found some copies at Ottawa at the War Museum but they were very expensive 117 for Pacific and 125 for Europe. (270$ with taxes)
    I also looked for store in Canada that could deliver and find one but they were out of stock of A&A 1940 Europe (I want to buy them both at the same time to get free delivery)
    But i heard that they were going to release new prints (beta version) of both games this year. Did you heard about this or know anything about it? because i might wait for them instead.

Thanks, your help is very appreciated

• I found some copies at Ottawa at the War Museum but they were very expensive 117 for Pacific and 125 for Europe. (270$ with taxes)

Yikes…very expensive. But hey I put more than $700 to create my own World at War games (Sept.1939) so nothing is too expensive when you want something hystorical and prototype.
    But you can wait for new print or joint A&A club.
    I’m going to take a look if I can find any.

• If i could I would have bought them. But im only 17 years old. still in high school. I dont work so i cant afford them. I got about 200$ I can spend. I found a website where i could buy them at 85$ each.  The site is starlitcitadel dot com (sry the website doesnt let me post links)
    But like i said earlier they are out of stock of Europe 1940 :(
    So thats why I need to know if they are going to make a second print (confirmation ?) and when? Did you hear any official info?

By the way your 700$ game you made must be awesome (im jealous) You made your own map?

Thanks alot :)

• You should contact Historical Board gaming (present on this forum)
    Maybe they got what you lookng for.

If i could I would have bought them. But im only 17 years old.
    Good to see the relief.

By the way your 700$ game you made must be awesome (im jealous) You made your own map?
    Yes and maybe more. That’s include pieces, gameboard, rules ect…
    We have a web site (worldatwargame)
    And email if you want more info about the games, the member, rules ect…: WorldAtWarGame@live.ca
    Or just send a PM.
    We play our games in Laval.

• Larry Harris (the game designer) announced unofficially that A 2nd print for Pacific and Europe should arrive this fall.
    After buying them I will play a couple of games with friends to practice then I would love to join you guys in Laval for some games!

Thanks alot for your time
    Antoine

• Im absolutely down to play in Montreal, waiting for the september release of AAGlobal. Global games tend to take 5-7 hours so we have to plan a full day if we play though…(or 2 nights)

• Hey !

I just buy the new A&A 1940 Europe & Pacific !

Want to play ?

Patrick

• Recherche joueur de A&A. J’habite à Laval. Voici mon mail : lafleur.david@gmail.com

• Je viens d’acheter 1941 et je vais me procurer aussi, D-DAY et 1942. Je suis un fan du jeu Battletech aussi.

J’habite sur la rive sud de Montréal et cherche un groupe de joueur.

I bough 1941 and I’ll buy D-DAY and 1942 though. I’m a big fan of Battletech too.

I’m living on the South shore of Montréal and I’m looking to play with a group, one time a week.

Let me know

Yann xtrem1337@hotmail.com

• salut la gang je reste a montreal et nous somme un groupe de 3 personnes qui recherche des gens pour jouer soit a axis & allies 1942 second edition version 2012 ou axis & allies revised version 2004.

Pour moi seulement je possede axis & allies 1942 second edition version 2012 ou axis & allies revised version 2004 et axis & allies Europe version 1999 moi j adore tous les version axis & allies.

• Bonjour, j’ai justement créer un autre sujet afin de rechercher des joueurs de la région de Montréal.  Je demeure sur la rive-sud.  Si vous êtes non fumeurs et que ça ne vous dérangerait pas de venir jouer à l’occasion sur la rive-sud faites-moi signe.

J’ai déjà les courriels de huit joueurs potentiels.

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=29810.msg1243237#new

• Bonjour, je ne sais pas si le post est toujours actif, mais nous cherchons une équipe de joueurs voulant se confronter à notre équipe à Axis and Allies 1940 global war (version révisée). Plus particulièrement, nous pensons que l’Axe n’a aucune chance de gagner alors nous cherchons des joueurs voulant remonter le défi de nous battre avec l’Axe.

Au plaisir d’Avoir de vos nouvelles.

• @hellwarrior:

Bonjour, j’ai justement cr�er un autre sujet afin de rechercher des joueurs de la r�gion de Montr�al.  Je demeure sur la rive-sud.  Si vous �tes non fumeurs et que �a ne vous d�rangerait pas de venir jouer � l’occasion sur la rive-sud faites-moi signe.

J’ai d�j� les courriels de huit joueurs potentiels.

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=29810.msg1243237#new

C’est loin la rive sud! Considérant que ceux qui y vivent possèdent généralement un véhicule et que ceux qui vivent sur l’île n’en ont souvent pas, pourquoi ne vous déplaceriez-vous pas plutôt sur l’île? Il y a de la place en masse pour jouer chez moi!

• C’est loin la rive sud! Consid�rant que ceux qui y vivent poss�dent g�n�ralement un v�hicule et que ceux qui vivent sur l’�le n’en ont souvent pas, pourquoi ne vous d�placeriez-vous pas plut�t sur l’�le? Il y a de la place en masse pour jouer chez moi!
    Montréal is not better…no parking, traffic, road construction…
    I prefer north shore…
    We have 3 guys from the south shore and 2 from Ottawa in our group.
    1 hour and half of drive for some and 3 hours for the others.
    Just for fun to play World at war…we can call it fanatic…

• @crusaderiv:

Montréal is not better…no parking, traffic, road construction…
    I prefer north shore…

All problems that only affect people with cars. Free yourself from their tyranny, do the environment a favor and sell your car and move to Montreal! I have zero problem moving around in Montreal, with bicycles (BIXI), metro, bus and plain old walking.

• All problems that only affect people with cars. Free yourself from their tyranny, do the environment a favor and sell your car and move to Montreal! I have zero problem moving around in Montreal, with bicycles (BIXI), metro, bus and plain old walking.

LOL…I can’t sold my car i’m working on road.
    Metro and bus is worst than tyranny…

• Hi. What about any player for Miniatures. We don’t play AA but AAM. Anyone?

• Hi. What about any player for Miniatures. We don’t play AA but AAM. Anyone?

Not easy to find player……
    In QC, the players are disorganised…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m